Student Jailed For Poisoning His Black Roommate For Months

HappilyLiberal

You always have to beware of roommates! After husbands and boyfriends, they are the ones you have to scrutinize. You sleep in the same space, they are around your food and valuables. They can hear private information. They have access to your homework that you bring home. Off campus the have access to your pets, mail, and can enter your room. After this and the white woman that poisoned her black roommate, we have to be extra vigilant.

Spring for the the private room when ever possible. Tell your child not to leave specific things in the open, food, medication, homework, etc. Opt for a locked fridge, chest and safe. It's not just these random poisoners you have to worry about. It's the kids that steal papers ans old test and distribute them behind your back. It's about the ones bad with money and may go through your things looking for cash. It's about the ones that may steal your property. The ones that may passive aggressively toss your belongings away.

There are so many horrible things about college roommates that we've all experienced. I learned the hard way that very few can be trusted. I'd rather spend thousands of dollars in extra rent instead of risking my child's health, property, grades and most of all his or her life.

I like the way they do it in the UK.... everyone gets a single!