Suave Conditioner (and shampoo too I guess)

CutiePie0Five

Hi Everyone,

I keep hearing such good things about Suave's Milk n' Honey Conditioner, but everytime I go online to find it (Walgreens, CVS, Pathmark, Wal-Mart) they have other shampoos and conditioners, but not that one. I guess I might just have to go into the actual stores and see if they have it.
If not, do you recommend any other Suave shampoos and conditioners (for conditioner washes)...the Coconut one looked really nice....but I just wanted to make sure it worked.

Thanks!
~CutiePie0Five

ClassicChic

I went into Target to buy my Suave Milk and Honey. It cost about 90 cents so you should just go and buy it because you will spend more on shipping and handling.

Neroli

You shouldn't have to order online, shipping alone would cost more than the product! I see both suave coconut and milk'n'honey all over the place, walmart, walgreens, target, cvs, eckerd, biglots, I mean they are EVERYWHERE. Errr, unless you live outside the U.S.?

candibaby

you can get them at rite aid, eckerds, dollar generals, kmart, etc... they are every where! i'd say next best to m&h is the tropical coconut so if you cant get the m&h, get that one.

bollyhair

Girl, that jank is $.96 in Wal-Mart,...DO NOT order that online. Try another Wal-Mart or drugstore or any grocery store usa.

Bunny77

I find mine at Wal-Mart and Target. If you want to try others, I think that the Citrus Smoothie and the Coconut are the best for our hair, in addition to the Milk n Honey.

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
<font color="purple">Cutie, the Tropical Coconut is Da Bomb!!!! You'll have to buy more than 1 bottle to use it more often. The M&amp;H is also Da Bomb!!!!!! You can buy it at CVS, Walgreens, Target, Family Dollar, etc. If you buy the TC, make sure to get a can of coconut milk and mix it with the conditioner. Your hair will feel like it just came back from the tropics.
</font>

Gaea

Really try to get that milk and honey though. I deep condition with it... I can't do that with the cocnut.

Gaea

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, Tocoplherol Acetate (vitamin E acetate), Aloe Barbadensis Gel (aloe Vera), Honey Extract, Hydrolyzed Milk protein, Cetrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Potassium Chloride, Didtearyldimonium chloride, Disodium EDTA, 2-bromo-2Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol, Propylene glycol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methyllisothiazolinone, yellow 6, green 3

oglorious1

Mixologist
DANG, I bought the Passion Flower, somthing told me to buy the Milk and Honey. But don't all their conditioners work the same, somebody help me, because I'm thinking about taking the Poo and Con back to get Milk and Honey instead of Passion Flower...