Suggestion Subforum for military?

yuhlovevybz

I think a Subforum under careers for military would be very helpful, so that our military can speak to other experienced ladies and veterans without fear of being lied to as is very common in the military world. And so we know what to do with our hair in bootcamp and on deployments. :grin:

tasha7239

That is a great idea! I'm not in the military but I am currently deployed in Afghanistan. There are quite a few ladies here who are not members but come and read the threads.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Wonderful Idea!

This will also allow us to pray more personally for the needs of those in the Military sub-forum. They sacrifice much and need all of the love and prayers and support possible.

I agree 100% I just joined LHCF about 2 weeks ago, and that's all I have been thinking. I am currently deployed and have been trying all kinds of products and styles (within regulation) to try and maintain healthy hair

Nice & Wavy

I think this is a wonderful idea!!! It would be a great addition to LHCF and would allow the women in the military to have an area to encourage each other.

I'm also with Shimmie regarding prayer, as we always pray for those that are overseas in the military. We have family and friends who are in the military as well....:yep:

I hope you ladies get it....:love2:

Jadi

AwwNice&Wavy andShimmie. Yes we need this. I am thinking about giving it an other try:yep. It would be nice to have a place to talk or ask questions about military life, etc.