Suggestions For A Cute Hair Wrap

WonderGirl2U

Hi Ladies! I’m looking for a cute wrap to wrap my hair in for working out and when I get home from work. I want a black one to work out in that I can tie in a side bun. I’d also like to get one for bed that matches my pajamas. Any suggestions? I bought satin scarves online but they’re too slippery to stay on and too hard to twist into a bun. Do you know one that’s perfect for how I’d like to wear it? If so, please share!

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
Hi Ladies! I’m looking for a cute wrap to wrap my hair in for working out and when I get home from work. I want a black one to work out in that I can tie in a side bun. I’d also like to get one for bed that matches my pajamas. Any suggestions? I bought satin scarves online but they’re too slippery to stay on and too hard to twist into a bun. Do you know one that’s perfect for how I’d like to wear it? If so, please share!
Probably jersey or cotton. They pretty much stay tied the way you tie them. You could put a bonnet or something underneath it. Hopefully someone else has more tips.

LostInAdream

You could also use a wig grip to keep your wrap in place. I use one when I.wear wraps. I like polyester material scarves as wraps. H&M typically has scarves in cute patterns. I'm sure most stores have some this time.of year.

Last edited:

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
Probably jersey or cotton. They pretty much stay tied the way you tie them. You could put a bonnet or something underneath it. Hopefully someone else has more tips.
I forgot to mention pashmina if you can find it. I put my satin lined wig cap on then tie the pashmina wrap on top. I got lucky and happen to find one at this grocery/beauty store.