Suggestions For Where To Sell Three Gently Used Human Hair Wigs In Excellent Condition

almond eyes

Dear Ladies,

Two years ago, I purchased three 100% human hair lace wigs. I literally only wore them twice and they are in excellent condition. I wear locs now and have no desire to wear wigs at this time.

I would like to sell them. Any suggestions on places that where I can sell my wigs or if anyone has sold a wig let me know where.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Almond Eyes

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
Dear Ladies,

Two years ago, I purchased three 100% human hair lace wigs. I literally only wore them twice and they are in excellent condition. I wear locs now and have no desire to wear wigs at this time.

I would like to sell them. Any suggestions on places that where I can sell my wigs or if anyone has sold a wig let me know where.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Almond Eyes

Did you already try the Hair Exchange thread? You can also try using Facebook Market place. I have no experience spellings wigs on these sites, but I have seen wigs posted for sale.

almond eyes

Did you already try the Hair Exchange thread? You can also try using Facebook Market place. I have no experience spellings wigs on these sites, but I have seen wigs posted for sale.

Many thanks for your response. I will check it out. I didn't realize there was a hair exchange thread on here. And look at the FB market place.

Best,
Almond Eyes