Sulfur Mix/oil Mix 2016 Challenge

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I'm going to massage in some Gro aut oil today. I will still use liquid gold, but only the night before wash day.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I massaged in some Gro aut oil for 5 minutes and baggied for 30 minutes. I'm going to have to order a bigger bottle, because it's going fast.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I have been applying Gro aut in the morning and mn/peppermint oil in the evenings about 3 times a week. I guess all the buildup was causing massive itchies so I decided to wash and dc my hair a day early. I'm going to let my scalp breathe for a couple days.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I massaged in some Gro aut oil and baggied. I'm out of Gro aut, but I will make a similar oil with coconut, evoo, lavender, peppermint oil, and sulfur.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I massaged my scalp with a few drops of my diy Gro aut oil. My hair is straight right now so I have to be really light handed

Aggie

I haven't done this in a while so I may use NJoy's hair oil this evening before bed. I tend to only use it when I'm inverting I noticed.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I used sulfur oil on my scalp yesterday. I found a broken area in the front right side so I will be oiling that area daily.

julzinha

I know I've been horrible at updating, but I've been very consistent with my doctored up Njoy and using it every other day on my scalp

Bajanmum

I haven't kept up with my hair care so far this year. So trying to make a promise to myself to at least keep up with my sulfur challenge. So tonight I used my Rosemary JBCO and sulfur 8 mix. I'm hoping to do this every other day.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Dayy 7 inversion with sulfur oil. Tomorrow I'll use mn on my right side. It's sad how much longer and thicker my left side is.