Sulphur Mix 2014 Challenge

sounbeweavable

I just started using my Njoy oil. I applied it today, slapped on a plastic cap, and inverted fora few minutes. I'm going to do this nightly until I run out, relax a week later, and then see how my hair turns out.

Chula

Oiled last night & massaged for a couple minutes. I think I'll skip tonight because I plan on co-washing before I go to bed.

Angelicus

Thank you so much, tapioca_pudding. I am unsure. I was APL when I started. I am in temporary locs now but I am sure that I am BSL right now. I like my hair right now but as soon as I take the hair out, I will measure.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Thanks for the review, I will definitely order the cowash now

Here's my review I did a while back in the cowash thread...

I used NJoys Purifying Cowash yesterday and it cleanses very well. It isn't a thick cowash by no means and you expect it to be more like the way a traditional conditioner or cleansing conditioner would be in consistency but it isnt. Do not attempt to detangle with this cowash but it gets the job done and cleanses very good. I massaged my scalp with it and applied it to shaft of my hair. Left in for 10 minutes and rinsed. My hair felt soft. I followed up a moisturizing con with slip so I could detangle (SDDH). This is an excellent cowash so far. Had my curls popping.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF