Sulphur Mix Challenge 2013

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Hey guys I noticed we don't have a sulphur mix 2014 challenge. Starting one today!

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

Blairx0

I am bot consistent enough to lead this challenege,but I did want to come in and say that njoi oil go my hair feeling like it used to when I needed a relaxer.

I have been natural for over three yeara and that stuff has made my roots so thick even I don't know how to deal with it

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
I didn't apply NJoy oil tonight. I just used KeraVada fenugreek oil.

HPG

MayaNatural

Tonight was my first time using a sulfur mix, I used Bee Mine Hair Growth Serum. I'm reading Njoy a lot in this thread is this the site you are ordering from njoyessentials.com and how does it compare to Bee Mine?

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Tonight was my first time using a sulfur mix, I used Bee Mine Hair Growth Serum. I'm reading Njoy a lot in this thread is this the site you are ordering from njoyessentials.com and how does it compare to Bee Mine?

TIA

Yes that's the site. I dk how it compares bc I've never used Bee Mine.

HPG

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint

TIA

MayaNatural I've used NJoy's oil, but never used Bee Mine. The NJoy oil does not dry my hair out and I received results. I was using it when she only had the original scent, but now she's got new scents. She was actually a member here who grew her hair from about shoulder to waist in a year as a relaxed head, then transitioned, cut, and grew her natural hair to waist length as well.

MayaNatural

HairPleezeGrow

Thank you!! I'm placing a order today. I'm excited to add sulphur into my reggie.

Froreal3
WOW!! That's amazing!! Thank you for letting me know.. Bee Mine dried and tangled my hair when the serum got on my hair but I'm guessing that's normal for sulphur products.. That was my first time using a product with sulphur and I was not careful when I applying it. I'll try Njoy and see how it compares to Bee Mine. I also ordered the peppermint pomade from TPS.

MayaNatural

Froreal3
I'm so excited!! I made my Etsy cart a few weeks ago and finally decided to give them a try. I also ordered the coffee conditioner and a sample of the coffee pomade.