Summer 2010 Growth Challenge

grow

Evallusion, La Femme, Bkprincess: GREAT GROWTH!

Davisbr88, you are a great cheerleader!

let's get some more pics up in here ladies!!!

as far as my personal thang, i got "some growth", but i wouldn't necessarily consider it a spurt.

then again, maybe since starting this new journey, i may have become more "accustomed" to seeing growth as normal, whereas last year before lhcf, i was not retaining anything so my hair "seemed" to never grow. anything was a growth spurt to me then.

grow

^^^
i hear ya momma!

i'm working on it.....it's not so easy though because between the hyh and the mt/sulrfur mixes, my hair is almost never dry enough nor flat enough to take accurate pics.

now, i've got this gigantic braid to hmh with too, so i don't know when my hair will be "out to play"!

LuvLiLocks

Ok My update is a bit late but here goes anyway. Looks like I gain between 1 1/2 - 2 inches. And I confess, I really didnt stick to my regimen, now I wish I did :grin:

Attachments

• May-23-10-LHCF.JPG
    May-23-10-LHCF.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 05.Sept.10-2.jpg
    05.Sept.10-2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 14

grow

^^ *pout* Okaaaaaaay. I guess that's okay then!

i can just imagine you pouting with those deep dimples...it's gotta be toooooo cute!

Ok My update is a bit late but here goes anyway. Looks like I gain between 1 1/2 - 2 inches. And I confess, I really didnt stick to my regimen, now I wish I did :grin:

CONGRATULATIONS LuvLiLocks! your update is WONDERFUL PROGRESS!!!

you'll be BSL in a sneeze!

divastyle2010

I will be putting up my pics soon, but late, I just moved!!! n I need a relaxer oct 10th!!! but I did well, just wish I had a camera, I did put an update a few pages back and my hair is definitely longer than that!! I am 5 months post!

LuvLiLocks

Thanks ladies, I'm keeping my fingers crossed and praying that I make my December goal for BSL. I just started using 'the juice' :lol: and my hair loves it!!!

divastyle2010

hey all!!! I was trying to wait till I hit my 6 month stretch and relaxed oct 10th,2010! but people were asking for my update so I took this hideous pic! you can see how far I come even without a relaxer! those that know me know I am a cancer survivor and been on a mission from being bald then to nl, n my goal was shoulder length by the end of this stretch, I follow my regimen an I use megatek every other day since my journey!!it works!! so stick with it ladies, will post an update after I relax on the 10th! you can see the difference in my other pics in my siggy and what I've posted on the boards!have a good day!