summer braid it up challenge?

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
I'm in braids now and plan to redo once I go to Italy and then again when I get back.....I'll basically be in braids all summer...my hair tends to grow best when it's left alone and protected in braids.

Anyone else in on a summer braid it up challenge?

rmwms

I'm in...this is my plan as well. I'll just keep getting them done over until September. :)

Poobity

I am. I need to update my siggy. I started on April 25. I plan to redo my braids every four weeks until August. I'm tired of doing my hair so I plan to keep it braided for the summer.

GoGoChik

I'm in. I'll be getting braids next friday. I'll re-do them every 6 weeks, but I'm going to wear them until September.

ekomba

I m in im thinking of getting cornrows soon for 2months till my anniversary. then after that july/august/sept weave it up and oct/nov/dec 2nd weave till the end of the Den1/ekomba growth challenge. I want to keep my hair in protective styles, not manipulate it to get the best growth. And i plan to use mtg, monistat, masketi ,minoval and viviscal added to my stash of vits so i need the hair braided so it s easier to apply all the stuff to my scalp. and i m going back on my designer whey protein shakes for breakfast i saw nice grow on it. I m also joining the gym and will have a salad for lunch and salmon and eggs and grilled salmon with green veggies for dinner. no starch. exercise 6 days a week aerobics and weight training. yep i m back to the sticky challenge grow hair grow:D ;) :p cause the more hair grow i have to put the hair up so it doesnt friction on the clothes and i dont want to be stuck to shoulder length lol

Kitkat

I'm in, though I probably won't be able to put them in till week after next. I'm tired of the weekend crowd at the braid salons, so I'm going to take two days off from work to do this (one day for the braids and one for me!;) ). I achieved my current length of collarbone when wet with braids, so I'm all for them. Braids are great, and they give me a much-needed break from the daily hair care routine.

Nanyanika

count me in too, i've gonna be wearing braids/weaves for the rest of the summer, to help retain length and lessen breakage.

cutiebe2

Hey!! Count me in. I'm getting braids (C&G method) at the end of may. I want a break from my short hair.