Summertime Hair!

Carlie

...wet buns and maybe a braidout here and there...

oglorious1

Mixologist
I wear summer hair all year long(i.e. braids), or as someone once said sommahair(some of mine and some of somebody else's)

Nyambura

surfer girl
The phonytail has been great for styling options and especially for my ends ... not so good for my crown.
I'm searching for work-appropriate ("business casual," whatever that means, lol) protective styles I can wear. I thought I'd post b/c there may be others who are facing this as well.

Low maintenance and hair-growth friendly styles, other than braids b/c I no longer have the patience to sit for it. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks in advance for your responses.

Blacktresses

[ QUOTE ]
blkbeauty said:
"i am not going to the hair salon in the hot months. it's a waste."

Yeah, I am with you. I told my regular hairdresser last week that I well see her in September. LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

I know she was mad ( dagggg can't git that summer money
!!!!

dreemssold

[ QUOTE ]
blacktresses said:
[ QUOTE ]
blkbeauty said:
"i am not going to the hair salon in the hot months. it's a waste."

Yeah, I am with you. I told my regular hairdresser last week that I well see her in September. LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

I know she was mad ( dagggg can't git that summer money
!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

LEOLADYSW

[ QUOTE ]
LEOLADYSW said:
My hair in two big braids pinned to the top of my head, braid out on the weekends or whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

I changed my mind. I found some rocking ponytail hairpieces in various styles, so I will keep my moisturized hair in a little bun, and wear the ponytails.

WaterMoccasin

Well, since a lot of sweat and rain comes with summer, no straight hairstyles for me.
Wet buns until I can get braids...which I will wear until the end of the summer challenge (September).