Surge Challenge - Month 10

lthomas1

Hair Power!
I am still surging twice a day. Currently 7 week post relaxer. My new growth is still soft and manageable. I have incorporated the two new Surge products in my regime. So far so good. I really like the UltraMax it makes my hair so soft. It usually put some on my hair at night. In the morning my hair is always soft. I hope you ladies are doing well with the challenge. Two more months to go!!!

I am sorry that I have not been online as much as I was in the past. I am currently studying for my MBA in Business Admin, and working full time. I really miss all of you and hope to be back in full force soon. Maybe I can be on more during my winter break. Best of luck to everyone that is still Surging out there!!!

Healthb4Length

glad things are going well! I was using surge 2x a day and I notice some suspect activities happening on my scalp like round patches of dry skin, excessive itchiness and large brown flakes...gross! I had to stop the surge! Within a few days of doing so my scalp and my hair was better. The surge did make my hair grow but the side effects were too much for me! I am happy that it's working for you! Keep up the good work!