Susan Westwood - Charlotte Nc Rant At Black Women

MzRhonda

I’m not positive about that.
It is airing on the local news in Charlotte tonight.

itsallaboutattitude

Cancer Support in Health
@MzRhonda why do you say lies?

The suspect is Susan Westwood. Susan says does she need to bring out her gun. She gets all the way up in Aunty face multiple times.

I am so glad she got fired and evicted. She needed to also be charged with driving while intoxicated cause - especially if she drove home from the bar.

She needs to prove she got a ride home.

Lies....smh

MzRhonda

@MzRhonda why do you say lies?

The suspect is Susan Westwood. Susan says does she need to bring out her gun. She gets all the way up in Aunty face multiple times.

I am so glad she got fired and evicted. She needed to also be charged with driving while intoxicated cause - especially if she drove home from the bar.

She needs to prove she got a ride home.
Under the picture she said she was threatened by them with bodily injury and she believed the threat could be carried out. Lies!!!!!

itsallaboutattitude

Cancer Support in Health
I think we are interpreting the blurb different.

It says a woman ( I am assuming it was Aunty Chelle) told them that the suspect ( I am assuming wanted criminal Susan Westwood) was threatening bodily harm and believe she (Susan) would carry it out.

Under the picture she said she was threatened by them with bodily injury and she believed the threat could be carried out. Lies!!!!!

nysister

No job, no apartment and no sense. Plus criminal charges. She brought it on herself. It's not easy to be hired when you're over 40, let alone over 50. I hope she enjoys making less than 125K a year because that's the direction she's heading in. Bye Felicia.

I'm so glad the lovely ladies didn't respond in a way that made it hard for this to happen.

Hit them in the pockets! That's the only thing evil understands.

Lady S

I'm not surprised Spectrum fired her. Most companies at this point have a "don't embarrass us when you're off the clock" policies. If you go viral doing something questionable, your butt is getting fired. Which is why I don't understand why people who are loud and racist continue to put their government names and their employer on social media. I'm not even that outspoken on FB, but stopped listing my current employer about 2 jobs ago. Spectrum is still a trash company that keeps raising their rates, though. :fistshake:

MzRhonda

I'm not surprised Spectrum fired her. Most companies at this point have a "don't embarrass us when you're off the clock" policies. If you go viral doing something questionable, your butt is getting fired. Which is why I don't understand why people who are loud and racist continue to put their government names and their employer on social media. I'm not even that outspoken on FB, but stopped listing my current employer about 2 jobs ago. Spectrum is still a trash company that keeps raising their rates, though. :fistshake:
yt people feel they are untouchable and entitled...those rules don't apply to "them"

itsallaboutattitude

Cancer Support in Health
Personally I don’t know if I would have been able to keep my hands off her.

When she Got so close that all you saw was her camera, me thinks I would have acted as if she pulled a gun and I had to stand my ground.

Or I would have started screaming she is hitting me. Stop hitting me. And then laid in to her.

Then call the police to tell them I was attacked.

As a matter of fact. Let me get my story together for ifin this ever happens to me.

1. Call the police to say I’ve beem attacked and attacker is following/stalking me

2. Video tape the initial aggressive behavior

3. If I can gets some licks in

4. Post on social media and get them fired

5. Definitely sue and show up to all court hearings.

:)

scoobygirl

On the other site, someone made a great point that by giving these racists cutesy nicknames it makes their actions seem less dangerous than they are. Her real names needs to be out there associated with her real actions. Her name with that video needs to be the first things that comes up when anyone Google's her.

HappilyLiberal

Chile... I don't even have a photo connected to my Facebook page, I don't have any of my info filled out on there (education, employer, etc.), and I frequently unfriend and block folks who cuss too much.

Shula

UPDATE:
Charlotte woman whose racist rant went viral is now missing

Susan Jane Westwood, who was criminally charged for harassing two black women in an apartment complex, has gone missing, according to police. (Photo: Facebook @marygarris94)

A woman who was fired from her job and was given four criminal summonses for harassing two black women in an apartment complex — screaming “I’m white, I’m beautiful, I’m hot!” — is now missing, according to police.

Videos of Susan Jane Westwood, 51, went viral after several clips on Facebook on Oct. 19 showed her seemingly intoxicated and hounding two sisters named Leisa and Mary Garris, who were reportedly awaiting AAA car assistance in their Camden Fairview apartment complex in Charlotte, N.C.

“I’m white, I’m pretty, and I’m over 40 … and who are you? Do you live here?” Westwood asked the women in one video. “Do I need to call people?”

On numerous occasions, Westwood demands to know where the women live, while also bragging about her $125K salary and chanting “I’m white, I’m white” and “Is your baby daddy here?” She also threatened to “bring out my concealed weapon.”

According to a police report sent Thursday from the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department to Yahoo Lifestyle, one sister also claimed Westwood “physically assaulted her and threatened her with bodily injury.” Westwood was issued various criminal summonses accusing her of simple assault and communicating threats.

After the videos went viral, Westwood was fired from her job at Charter Communications, with a spokesperson telling Yahoo Lifestyle Monday, “The incident recorded in Charlotte is a blatant violation of Charter’s code of conduct and clearly disregards the company’s commitment to inclusion and respectful behavior. As such, Ms. Westwood’s employment with the company has been terminated, effective immediately.”

A police representative tells Yahoo Lifestyle that on Wednesday, because Westwood called 911 to falsely claim the women were trying to break into nearby apartments, she now has an additional charge: misusing 911. However, when police attempted to serve the misdemeanor warrant to Westwood, she was nowhere to be found.

Police are asking anyone with information about Westwood’s location to call 911.

Hmmm, she must've read the comments on the Daily Mail of other white folks calling her unattractive and the truth was too much for her. I told y'all they have different mirrors. Not going to lie, I was shocked and shook that she actually thought she was "thoroughbred fine". Gurrrlll. lol

Imagine clowning like this and then reading your own people saying, "But you ugly, tho" :lachen:

Transformer

The part that gets me is where she tells the 911 operator she’s willing to pay 2500.00 to have then removed.

This **** shares a parking lot with 200 other folks and thinks it is hers. Where’s HER house with the private driveway with her 125,000 salary?

I loved the comment.....”they can find the MAGABOMBER but not this chick.”

Shula

She looks like that scream picture

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Nailed it!!! That's why I couldn't believe she kept emphatically stating, "I'm white; I'm beautiful!". I've always said white women have it so easy. Bleach your hair blonde and get a boob job and that's all it takes to be considered attractive to them. I don't get it at all. I just be like:

The mediocrity up against the claimed superiority is staggering. What is y'all smoking?!!! :lachen:

MzRhonda

She turned herself in

A woman who was caught on camera berating two African-American women in a parking lot lost her job and has turned herself in to police in Sunset Beach, North Carolina, according to authorities.

Susan Jane Westwood, 51, turned herself in on Saturday. She was served with an outstanding misdemeanor warrant for the misuse of the 911 system and four criminal summons for simple assault and communicating threats, according to the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department. She was transferred to the Brunswick County Sheriff's Department and her bond was set at $500.

Westwood was caught on video on Oct. 19 berating sisters Leisa Meria Garris, 52, and Mary Michelle Garris, 49, while they were waiting for AAA to arrive in the parking lot for the Camden Fairview Apartments in Charlotte, North Carolina.

“I’m white and I’m hot. So what are you doing here?” Westwood said to the sisters. “I’m still going to make $125,000 Monday morning. Who are you, do you live here?”

“Do I need to bring out my concealed weapon too?” asked Westwood at one point during the encounter.

Westwood called 911 and falsely claimed that the women were trying to break into residences, according to the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department.

"Folks that are trying to break into apartments, they’re actually people that I’ve never see here before but they are African-American," Westwood said on the 911 call. "They’re trying to cause a problem."

Along with recording Westwood's behavior, the Garris sisters also called 911 to report the harassment. Police arrived at the scene, but were unable to locate Westwood, and issued a warrant for her arrest on Oct. 30.

“She assaulted us both. So there should be charges,” said Mary Garris when she spoke with ABC News on Saturday. “We want to bring justice. We want to bring awareness to the community. People are being judged for the color of their skin.”

"It’s been an eye-opener,” continued Garris. "This happened only because we were standing out and waiting for AAA. This is alarming and upsetting."

Prior to her termination, Susan Westwood was employed at Charter Communications.

“The incident recorded in Charlotte is a blatant violation of Charter’s code of conduct and clearly disregards the company’s commitment to inclusion and respectful behavior," said Scott Pryzwanky, a spokesperson for the company, in a statement. "As such, Ms. Westwood’s employment with the company has been terminated, effective immediately.”

It was not immediately clear if Westwood had retained or was assigned an attorney.

This is the latest in a series of high-profile incidents in which a white person has called the police to report black people taking part in everyday activities.

Last month, a white woman in Brooklyn called the police after accusing a 9-year-old African-American boy of groping her. Security footage proved this was false.

Another white woman in St. Louis was fired from her job after a video went viral in which she blocked a black man from entering his own apartment building.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/woman-har...a-parking-224005573--abc-news-topstories.html