Swimming While Black: White Man Asks Mother & Daughter If They Bathed Before Swimming

nyeredzi

I’m sure the reason she said what she did about black skin not being a disease was so she made it clear to him and others around who could hear that she saw his racism for what it was. Accusing him loudly. She probably thought such an accusation would deter him.

FelaShrine

Yep. I would have called my husband to come down and then the police.

That was my thought., would he have had the gall had there been another man around?

also whats this nonsense about trying to "explain" or "ask them questions", you either call the police or get the hotel managers immediately citing harassment. All this "cant wash black skin away" :blah: :blah: aint mean diddly squat

KiSseS03

Team #CallThePolice. We have to refuse to reason with these people.

On a related note. My miserable, old, entitled, white woman neighbor (directly below me) has been harassing me since I moved in because apparently she can hear me walking in the mornings :rolleyes:. I finally called the police on her last week and it was the most satisfying thing ever lol. I never let her get to close to me, but the police say that she was highly intoxicated, so I suspect that her behavior is alcoholism related white entitlement.

MissPee

This is shameful. I’m so sick of this. Y isn’t he minding his own business Did you take a bath! N who is he with there, where is his family n why they don’t get him? Is he just some random wondering around the hotel ?
She needs to SHAME everybody involved n call the news and hold Westin, that GM responsible,talking bout he don’t want to call the police well you know what I’ll call them for you. Westin would def be refunding me along with other perks n I’m still going put you on blast and probably sue!