System logging out prematurely???

Hysi

Is there a way to change/ extend the amount of time before the system logs you out? I am trying to post in my blog and once I'm done with allll that typing and try view or post, I find that i am logged out. When I re-log back in everything I wrote is gone. This is very frustrating. My first write up is my best - to have to try to remember what I've already said just doesn't work well. I am participating in a challenge and I have to be able to blog about it without having to do it 2 or 3 times or rush to do it fast enough before I am booted out. This also happens when just visiting the different forums. by the time you are done reading and ready to post, you're kicked out, but you find out AFTER you've typed everything. Please help!!!!! Thx!:wallbash:

Kurlee

even when i press remember me, the same thing happens, i use to be able to stay logged in a long time. Is there a time limit?

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
Unfortunately we don't have a fix for this - suggest saving your work in MS word first.

Tarae

This happened to me when I logged on from the library at school.
Clicking the 'remember me' button won't work. I think it's a setting in your browser. I want to say it's "cookies" but I'm not completely sure if that's it.