T-MOBILE - Free Flight Promo Now Departing - Pass it on!!

xquizit01

-Off topic (this was already posted on the financial board), but I wanted to make sure that everyone knows about this promo before it expires on the 26th.

Free Flight Promo - Now Departing

T-Mobile is kicking off the holiday season by making it easier than ever for customers to stay connected with the people who matter most by offering a fabulous free flight when they sign up for myFaves.

Beginning Friday, Nov. 23, eligible customers who sign up for qualifying myFaves plans can get a free flight to one of 10 exciting domestic locations. Those who sign up for a myFaves family plan can get vouchers for two flights. Choose to visit Los Angeles, New York, Las Vegas, Boston, Miami, Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, Orlando, or Washington, D.C.

Travel can begin as early as April 2008 and there are no blackout dates. Qualified customers will be able to depart from any of 58 major U.S. cities.
The promotion applies to qualifying myFaves purchases made on Nov. 23, 24 and 25.
www.t-mobile.com/freeflight, which will activate at 9 p.m. Pacific on Nov. 12.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
What if you're already a T-Mobile customer? Is there a way I can be eligible for a free flight as an existing customer?

xquizit01

I'm sorry, I don't know all of the details. Try calling customer service at 611 free of charge from your TMO phone or toll-free at 1-800-937-8997 from any phone.

almondjoi85

What if you're already a T-Mobile customer? Is there a way I can be eligible for a free flight as an existing customer?

of course not! Girl u know these cell phone companies treat their existing customers like crap.....all they are worried about is suckering new people so they are stuck for 2 years! :lachen: