T-shirt, Turbie, Towel, Microfiber What Do You Use?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I love the Curly Tee Towel but will also use a t-shirt topped with a microfiber towel for extra absorption.

T-shirt, microfiber turbie, or towel
@divachyk @gorgeoushair So, you Ladies are Multi-Users?:giggle: Thanks Ladies!

I use a t-shirt.

I used to use regular towels long ago until one day I saw just how much my hair was getting snagged in it. Went out and grabbed a few packs of men's t-shirts and never looked back (my old t-shirts weren't big enough for my head :giggle:)

@rileypak

That is what I'm seeing (the Snagging). I'll look for some cheap Men's Tees. Thank you.:kiss:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I try to use a t-shirt but really I mainly use just a regular old towel. Me personally, I think that it's ok to use a regular towel as long as your not scrunching or "swooishing" your hair around with the towel. I just wrap my hair w/ the towel for 1-5mins and then take the towel off.

I agree. I usually use a turbie or a big microfiber towel I got on eBay but I don't have anything against regular towels. They dry my hair the best. I don't scrunch mine around either.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I use a t-shirt.

I used to use regular towels long ago until one day I saw just how much my hair was getting snagged in it. Went out and grabbed a few packs of men's t-shirts and never looked back (my old t-shirts weren't big enough for my head :giggle:).
It's weird but my hair gets snagged in my microfiber towel and not the regular ones. I mean really snagged to where I can feel it pull. Maybe I got a defective one.....I did buy it on eBay lol.

HaveSomeWine

I actually stopped using towels, etc. altogether as I find that they cause frizz. I just use my hands to gently squeeze out any excess water and let it drip dry.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
It's weird but my hair gets snagged in my microfiber towel and not the regular ones. I mean really snagged to where I can feel it pull. Maybe I got a defective one.....I did buy it on eBay lol.

I thought microfiber towels weren't supposed to do that? That's terrible. I don't have any microfiber towels but that's how it went with my regular towels. One day I unwrapped my towel and just felt pulling at my edges and nape and heard some snapping and that was the last straw.
Grabbed some 2X & 3X men's t-shirts on clearance and that's what I've been using for almost two years now.

Last edited: