Tamia Talks About her Natural Hair!

EbonyCPrincess

Hello ladies! I haven't done any celebrity interviews in a while, but here is a goodie I believe makes up for it! I was super extra excited to speak with R & B singer Tamia about her hair story, favorite products and beauty chat in general.

Again - I have NO idea how to embed videos here (never have actually) and I always hate posting a link that you have to go to ANOTHER site but if anyone knows how I can paste the video directly here with the audio, I will happily do so. Enjoy the interview!

Audio
Written version

Guinan

Re-Branding
I had no idea that she was from canada. Great interview.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using LHCF

ItsMeFre

That was cute...I love her!

I went to one of those private viewing parties where she was casual and performed a few new songs about 7 years ago. I was approached by someone in her camp asking me if I wanted to be a background singer and go on tour with them....until I told him I was on I was only 19 and he said I had to be at least 21. That's my little "claim to fame" story :-D

EbonyCPrincess

That was cute...I love her!

I went to one of those private viewing parties where she was casual and performed a few new songs about 7 years ago. I was approached by someone in her camp asking me if I wanted to be a background singer and go on tour with them....until I told him I was on I was only 19 and he said I had to be at least 21. That's my little "claim to fame" story :-D

ItsMeFre - that is a really good claim to fame!!!! Thanks for sharing that story. I felt a little groupie-ish just talking to her on the phone so I can't even imagine being asked to go on tour with her! *squeal!*