Tampa Ladies?

DMJ's Mom

So I’m fairly new to the area (6months) and am looking for a salon. Any recommendations? I live in South Tampa near the base. I’m not looking for a place that does weave or wigs, just maintaining my natural hair.

VirtuousGal

I'm in the are, but I have been doing my hair since going natural several years ago. Will be watching this thread.

DMJ's Mom

I'm in the are, but I have been doing my hair since going natural several years ago. Will be watching this thread.
I posted in the salon review group too if you want to follow that as well.
I’ve been taking care of mine for years too but I’ve been getting lazy outside of regular washing and trimming, plus I want to get a professional shape up or full blown cut eventually.

VirtuousGal

I posted in the salon review group too if you want to follow that as well.
I’ve been taking care of mine for years too but I’ve been getting lazy outside of regular washing and trimming, plus I want to get a professional shape up or full blown cut eventually.
Ah ok cool, I will follow that one as well, thanks love! Yea I got to give it a little trim a few weeks ago when it was blown out for a friend's wedding, but there's nothing like someone else taking care of it lol