Tangle teezer price

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Ok, I never bought the tangle Teezer, but I thought about it. At the time it was maybe $6.

I'm reading essence hot hair issue & they state kinkycurly.com has this thing for $18! So I got to the site thinking it's a type-o. Nope $18 on the site.

Is the TT that much now & worth it?

bellebebe

Lhcf probably made it a hot item. Be careful before jumping on bandwagons, ladies.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I think it was somewhere between $6.99 and $9.99 at Sally. Can't remember. I was gifted one too by a poster that got in on Amazon.

I'll still use it occasionally to 'smooth' (I'm relaxed). But to fully detangle, I use my Denman D-24 Double Row Detangling Comb.

mg1979

I got mine for $10 at Sally's and I prefer it over the Denman too. I don't know about $18 though.

AHeadOfCoils

It's not even worth 50 cents in my opinion. Ripped through my hair.

THIS! It was great until I noticed a bus load of mid shaft splits. My daughter started to get them too, so I tossed that mess in the trash. My dog got it out and now I use it on his hair. :look: He LOVES it! Legs be kicking for the dog gawds. :yawn: Problem solved.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Right, I know several fine haired ladies didn't like it/discovered more damage after using, so I left it alone.

I didn't even know it was up tp $10.

And the worse part is Essence is telling people - go pay $18 + SH for something you can get for $10, $9.50 if in the beauty club.

BreeNique

Got it as a gift, it's fine, i suppose.

I feel like it rips my hair quite a bit, so i keep it away until i've successfully detangled on dry hair, and i use it for a last run-through to make sure all tangles are out.

i wouldn't encourage anyone to pay that much for it. NOPE.

Khaiya

Amazon has it for $9.50 which is where i got mine, i LOOOOVE mine but i've cut down on all beauty tools recently and only use my very wide toothed comb so i haven't used the TT or any other comb or brush in a while.

eta: as much as i love mine, i'm cheap so i would not have bought it if it was
$18!

glamazon386

I saw it in Sallys yesterday and I believe it was $9.99. I was going to try it but when I asked the sales girl if it was better than a Denman she said it was about the same. I'll stick with my Denman.