✄Taren does the BIG CHOP!!! ✄

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
It looks good. This just goes to show that haircare really is a journey and a learning process.

glamazon386

Why did she BC? Wasn't she already natural?

She cut her hair shorter a few months ago bc of heat damage. She says in this video that she just wanted something different and always wanted to try going short. Maybe once she got over that first cut she wanted to go all the way. Since it was already short why not? She also said she had some residual heat damaged pieces even after the 1st cut.

BraunSugar

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

I just felt like copying & pasting the scissors because I'm bored.

Last edited:

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
Nice look. It's very 80's and stylish.

I was thinking it looked 80's. I think I had a similar cut back then too! That's when I realized my crown wouldn't wave,curl, nothin'. It looked odd on me b/c of the multiple textures. i didn't know about twistouts or other things that would help it blend.

On her, it's cute. Definitely easy to care for. The only thing about it that short is either you keep it that short or you go through a really ug stage trying to grow it out.

SheenaVee

OMG I love it!

I really wanna get my hair shaped at that Devachan salon. I wonder if they have any over here.

growingbrown

That cut looks good on her!
Scissors are a friendly staple of mine!

Sent from my PG06100 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Kash

She looks like Gina from "Martin".

kbragg

Her features really pop with the short hair. She looked beautiful before but now she looks incredibly striking.