✄Taren does the BIG CHOP!!! ✄

theAlist

It's just hair! And I believe we should all have fun with it! Go Taren! I remember her saying that she didn't like the time it took to do her hair anymore, so good for her.

LuvlyRain3

Why does this make me want to big chop again?? I miss the ease of having hair that short. Where my shears at??

iri9109

she looks awesome...i love edgy retro cuts and it's so carefree especially with the summer coming up....and if she decides to grow it out then ppl can see her hair journey from basically square one.

Myjourney2009

Ready to be APL
Just watched again and NOPE still dont like it.

The back is nice but I feel they could have done better with the front. They could have made it longer more from the crown so it would cascade more into her face. Also I think it should have been cut to go over her eyebrow a little more.

I think she will be showing us the updated cut in a few weeks.

brittanynic16

I miss the big hair. But, the fun thing about that cut is that she will be able to do many different things with it when/if she grows it out.

I wonder if her friend is going to do away with her straighter ends also.

virtuenow

I don't think it looks that good (as long as she likes it); but on another note these scissors are cute: ✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

Alisha08

She is very pretty and the cut is cute but I also think it ages her. She looks about 3 years older with that cut. imo :yep:

Rain20

I think she has HDDS(heat damage dysmorhpic syndrome).

It will be cute at it grows out.

aquajoyice

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄
I think this is the best thing since sliced bread :)