✄Taren does the BIG CHOP!!! ✄

SayNo2HairCrack

whyyyyy!!! it looks uber cute on her but I was in love with her big hair... I think she is gonna freak out in a month or so... hopefully she didn't feel obligated to do it

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I thought she wanted to grow it longer like one of those wigs she was rocking? And I thought she cut the heat damage out a while ago? She seems to do drastic things on such a whim with her hair, but it's her hair and as long as she likes it.

I can't say I like the cut. Styling options seem so limited.

ThickRoot

I think the cut is just okay on her. But I love her boldness and willingness to step out and do it!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Long Hair Care Forum App

Myjourney2009

Ready to be APL
I think she has HDDS(heat damage dysmorhpic syndrome).

It will be cute at it grows out.

I dont know about that syndrome its sounds legit so okay:look:

Taren's hair as it gets longer will not look as curly like many curly heads. I hope she knows that and stops cutting because she thinks it is heat damage.

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
I dont know about that syndrome its sounds legit so okay:look:

Taren's hair as it gets longer will not look as curly like many curly heads. I hope she knows that and stops cutting because she thinks it is heat damage.

The bolded is sooo true. It took me a while to figure this out. My hair, when short, is more ringlet-y and I'm always trying to get that look back. As it grows, I lose the curl. You have to figure out what you want - length or curl. I can tell, those curls aren't gonna be so tight when her hair gets longer.

cutiebe2

She reminds me of my cousin, they could be twins.

My cousin has had every style in the book and it always looks good. One day she just shaved off all her hair before school. Looked fierce.

I think Taren looks great with any style. She can always even out the cut when she is ready to grow it out. I also think her actions prove ITS JUST HAIR... it will grow back!!!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
She is a gorgeous woman and her hair looks gorgeous. I however, am no longer loving short hair.:nono:

Honey Bee

I know but it does that sometimes if there's a poll (which there isn't). It was on page 1 of the hair board, that's how I saw it. :confusedshrug: