TEA TREE OIL

Kimmil129

I found a great hair stimulate in Tea Tree oil pure 100% I got it at the health food store in my area it cleans the scalp and leaves a cool and tingling feeling. I used this on my daughters hair because she had dry scalp very bad . Now her scalp is back to normal..Lustersilk has a Tree Tree Oil conditioner thats great also I just put that on my scalp and leave it in for moisture to my scalp area if it tends to be itchy and dry.

LondonDiva

Kimmil,

I kow Tea Tree Oil is known as a natural antiseptic. Just a tip if you don't do it already is to put a few drops in a carrier oil like jojoba oil and apply it and the TTO on it's own maybe too drying. 100% pure oils are never a good idea to apply straight. Adding it to the carrier oil won't diminish the effects of it though.

VanillaDream80

Parnevu also makes a Tea Tree scalp oil. <font color="red"> I LOVE IT! </font color> It's my second fav scalp oil (next to Kemi-Oyl). It smells soooo good. And I love how it comes with an applicator tip cap (I think that's what you would call it). Makes it very easy to apply the oil to the scalp without the mess. I've only been able to find it @ the Navy Exchange though.

I was in Sally's a while ago and I overheard one of the associates telling a customer that tea tree oil helps stimulate nail growth. I've used tea tree oil on stubborn blemishes and it has helped clear them up within 3-4 days.

Honey Vibe

The Good Physician
I'm not one to oil, but the "natural antisceptic" part might just convert me! Tell me more about tea tree oil: how much does a standard 4 oz cost? If it's antisceptic, it may make a nice shampoo.

Kimmil129

Thanks for that tip I dont want to cause any more drying on her hair &amp; scalp. Does anyone know about placenta packs and have they tried them also.

Kimmil129

I will have to look for that product that's also sound ideal for my scalp as well as my daughter's hair..Thanks /images/graemlins/grin.gif

VanillaDream80

I found a 2 oz bottle @ Wal-Mart for about $5. It's by Herbal Harvest and can be found in the health section (it was on the isle with the deoderant). It's 100% pure Australian oil, pharmaceutical grade.

happylocks

I just got my oil last night, I mess up and put it on, but was too tried to braid my hair and now it is kind ummm
, but I will apply more and comb it out, I got Parnevu from wal mart 6oz only $4.75 about
, and go here if you can http://store.yahoo.com/texasbeautysupplycom/brandname.html
what about the other products from parnevu?
bye ty

happylocks

I dont know what is going on here, but I used the t tree cream and my hair feels so dry
, I dont know what is wrong, it feel bittle and matted up
oo:, I am not happy with the product, is this and early side effect will it get better?
, If not I am sticking to my Oils
, I am so unhappy with the way my hair feels and looks today due to the T-TREE CREAM
, plz Tell me it gets better, I am type 4 a/b very thick sensative hair
Thanks BYE

BCBGGirl

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Kimmil129 said:
I found a great hair stimulate in Tea Tree oil pure 100% I got it at the health food store in my area it cleans the scalp and leaves a cool and tingling feeling. I used this on my daughters hair because she had dry scalp very bad . Now her scalp is back to normal..Lustersilk has a Tree Tree Oil conditioner thats great also I just put that on my scalp and leave it in for moisture to my scalp area if it tends to be itchy and dry.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree with kimmil and give my newbie stamp of approval to the Lustrasilk tea tree cholesterol conditioner. I purchased it last weekend and used it for the first time this evening. My hair is soft and moisturized without using any leave in products.It does not contain any mineral oil,petroleum, or detergents.I paid $2.19 for it at sally’s beauty supply.

P.S. the ingredients are:
Deionized water, Stearalkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tea Tree Oil, Soybean Oil, Safflower Oil, Vitamin E, Peanut Oil, Rosehips Oil, Polysorbate 60, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Silk Amino Acids, Cholesterol, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance, Blue # 1.

ms jadu

Does anybody know whether or not the tea tree oil will remove those black marks on the face(old blemishes)

lala

I bought my 2 oz bottle of 100% Aura Cacia tea tree oil for about $24, I use it from head to toe. If you wish to use it on your hair, you should always use it with a carrier, but you can use it neat (undiluted) in spot applications. It's good for acne, but I've not seen it recommended for fading dark spots or scars. I've only heard of helichrysum oil blended w/rosehip seed oil for fading spots/scars.