Ted Cruz Left for Cancun as Home State Struggles through Brutal Winter Storm

dancinstallion

I hate that this is news because of who the dad is. It's really a private matter. Was it indeed a suicide attempt or an accidental stabbing.

My daughter stabbed/cut herself in the arm while cutting, chopping up homemade peanut brownie brittle. I was right there and took her too get stitches. My incident could have been reported the same way " a teen stabbed herself in the arm/self inflicted cutting".

I don't like Ted Cruz but this is unfair.

awhyley

I don't have Tik tok, so I can't confirm whether she spoke out or not, but apparently, she did a few days ago.

Ted Cruz’s daughter addresses speculation after self-inflicted stab wounds: ‘I’m not suicidal’​

Sen. Ted Cruz’s teenage daughter is speaking out after she was hospitalized this week for reported self-inflicted stab wounds.

Caroline Cruz, 14, took to TikTok Wednesday to address speculation regarding the self-inflicted stab wounds she reportedly sustained the day prior, which necessitated her being taken to the hospital.

“I wanted to address this on my own because the media is … causing my mental health to be exploited for their gain,” said Cruz. “I also don’t enjoy the assumptions on why I did what I did.”

The teen, who confirmed in the caption she was reading from a script, went on to dispel some conjecture. - Wha???

“No, it had nothing to do with my sexuality or my father. I’m not suicidal but I am experiencing some mental issues,” she said, noting she’s “working through it and getting the help I need. Thank you so much for all the support and love, it means a lot to me. But the most traumatizing part of this experience is how public it’s been.”

While Cruz said she’s “feeling a lot better,” she asked those watching to not “make bold statements about what this is when you truly have no idea.”

Authorities on Tuesday were called to the Republican senator’s Houston home after reports of a 14-year-old with wounds on their arms.

“Thankfully, their daughter is okay,” his office said in a statement to KTRK. “There were no serious injuries.”

Link: https://news.yahoo.com/ted-cruz-daughter-addresses-speculation-173900925.html

lavaflow99

In search of the next vacation
Sounds like she cuts herself but didn't intend to kill herself. If it was an accident I don't think she'd mention her mental issues.
yeah sounds like she may be a cutter.

"Nonsuicidal self-injury, often simply called self-injury, is the act of harming your own body on purpose, such as by cutting or burning yourself. It's usually not meant as a suicide attempt. This type of self-injury is a harmful way to cope with emotional pain, sadness, anger and stress.

While self-injury may bring a brief sense of calm and a release of physical and emotional tension, it's usually followed by guilt and shame and the return of painful emotions. Life-threatening injuries are usually not intended, but it's possible that more-serious and even fatal self-harm could happen.

Getting the proper treatment can help you learn healthier ways to cope."