Teen Boy Killed In Bronx Bodega

Angel1881

Lurker '01; Member '08; First post '17
No I didn't. That's not what the streets are saying. However mistakes get made in the streets (clearly) So has her rapist been arrested and charged?

I've not heard anything about the 2 guys being arrested and charged. Unfortunately, that's not unusual in these types of circumstances.

discodumpling

So while the Trinitarios were killing the wrong person the rapist escaped and is chilling in DR. I wonder if an extradition partnership exists between the US and the DR.
....everything always gotta be about the P.

BlueEra

Where are people getting this rape thing from? The girl in the tape has not come out mentioning anything about a rape, and authorities have ruled out the tape or the girl as having anything to do with Junior's death.

Also, the video came out months before Junior's death, and the guy in the tape doesn't seem to be the intended target for the attack at all now that more information is coming out.

I was unfortunate enough to have come across the video of her, but what I saw, I wouldn't consider rape. The boys are wrong for outing/exposing her, but nothing in that video looked anything outside of consensual.

HappilyLiberal

Where are people getting this rape thing from? The girl in the tape has not come out mentioning anything about a rape, and authorities have ruled out the tape or the girl as having anything to do with Junior's death.

Also, the video came out months before Junior's death, and the guy in the tape doesn't seem to be the intended target for the attack at all now that more information is coming out.

I was unfortunate enough to have come across the video of her, but what I saw, I wouldn't consider rape. The boys are wrong for outing/exposing her, but nothing in that video looked anything outside of consensual.

In many jurisdictions consensual sex videotaped without permission gets bumped into the rape category.

Last edited:

Shula

Five of ‘Junior’ Guzman-Feliz’s attackers get life sentences for Bronx murder
By Georgett Roberts and Natalie Musumeci

October 11, 2019 | 11:49am | Updated

Enlarge Image

Lesandro "Junior" Guzman-Feliz was killed outside a Bronx bodega in 2018. Facebook

The five gangbangers convicted in the vicious Bronx slaying of teen Lesandro “Junior” Guzman-Feliz were sentenced Friday to up to life behind bars.

Jonaiki Martinez Estrella, 25, was the first to be handed the hefty sentence of life in prison without parole in a Bronx courtroom by Judge Robert Neary.

Co-defendants Antonio Rodriguez Hernandez
Santiago, 25, Jose Muniz, 23, and Elvin Garcia, 25, were each hit with a sentence of 25 years to life in prison.

The other gang member, 19-year-old Manuel Rivera, was given a slightly lesser sentence of 23 years to life behind bars.

The sentences — which were handed down separately — come more than a year after the heinous June 20, 2018, machete and knife killing of the 15-year-old rocked the city.

In June, less than a week before the anniversary of the murder, a jury convicted the five Trinitarios gang members on charges of first-degree murder, second-degree murder, second-degree conspiracy and second-degree gang assault.

Guzman-Feliz was stabbed to death by the vicious pack of thugs outside the Cruz and Chiky bodega after he was dragged out of the Belmont store in a case of mistaken identity.

The caught-on-camera slaying happened about a block from where the boy lived with his
family.

Prosecutors have argued that surveillance video shows that Martinez Estrella delivered the 4½-inch-deep knife blow to Guzman-Feliz’s neck that ultimately killed the teen.

Guzman-Feliz had run into the bodega at East 183rd Street and Bathgate Avenue after being chased b
y the group around midnight that night.

The teen, who was in the NYPD’s Explorers program, died after collapsing near the entrance of St. Barnabas Hospital.

Eight other defendants in the case are still awaiting trial.