Teen identifies as a cat

Everything Zen

Nope- teen identifies with an :censored: whooping.

The power of Christ compels that behind.

Problem solved. :yep:

If you truly crazy send them to the psych ward - FAFO.

I’m not even talking out the side of my mouth. I done sent two people to the psych ward in the last two years three times. Try me.

*edited for grammar

Last edited:

Leeda.the.Paladin

So a woman I met once told me that the local high school had kids called "furries" that identified as dogs and cat, and that the teachers were required to treat them as such.

I asked a friend of mine who works with adolescence if she'd ever heard of that. She said no. We looked it up and it seems like it's an urban myth made up by conservative groups for the purpose of fear mongering. But now I'm wondering if it's REAL??

Has anyone else heard of this or know a kid that does this and is accommodated by their community?? Cuz now I'm confused

madamdot

Lol. I heard about this and could not stop laughing.

Animals do not have the capacity to give consent. This is why you can’t marry them. If you are a cat you need to be immediately removed from school.

classychic1908

Yes, I've heard of furries. I think it's more of a social group thing (kids hang out together and wear animal ears and tails or furry suits) the teacher's aren't required to handle them differently.

Seattle Slew

WinterinAtl
So a woman I met once told me that the local high school had kids called "furries" that identified as dogs and cat, and that the teachers were required to treat them as such.

I asked a friend of mine who works with adolescence if she'd ever heard of that. She said no. We looked it up and it seems like it's an urban myth made up by conservative groups for the purpose of fear mongering. But now I'm wondering if it's REAL??

Has anyone else heard of this or know a kid that does this and is accommodated by their community?? Cuz now I'm confused
Yes, I had one such. In middle school. However, the way they identified wasn’t well known enough by folks to require a certain response - it hadn’t yet become a “thing”. He didn’t come dressed up or not talk or anything. He conformed, but complained about how he was not accepted and people laughed at him because of his identify.
I almost laughed because I thought he was serious.
Edit: I meant to say, I thought he wasn’t being serious.

Last edited:

nysister

Oh furries are definitely real. I thought it was more in adult fetish circles, but I guess they start somewhere.

No words. Bless their lil' hearts.

snoop

I'd heard of furries a LONG time ago... maybe 20 years? In the context of people who liked to dress as stuffed animals for the sake of having $ex with stuffed animals...so they would do it with each other or with actual stuffed animals.

ThursdayGirl

I'd heard of furries a LONG time ago... maybe 20 years? In the context of people who liked to dress as stuffed animals for the sake of having $ex with stuffed animals...so they would do it with each other or with actual stuffed animals.
I first learned about furries from a CSI episode about someone doing this.