Testimony- Long

empressaja

Hello sisters.I have had the most temultous year and a half. My marriage is falling apart and had a new baby and was at home not working just taking care of my daughter until she got old enough for me to want to give her to someone to sit during the day. Anyway my husband and I have been going through it for so long too long and I was just tired and ready for things to get better. I believe the reason for things not improving was because I had not truly given the situation over to the Lord. Well last week I was at my wits end. My husband had gone off on me again about something that was his responsibility ( I haven't worked in six months so I had been job searching to no avail so financially we had been strapped.)so i left my house and went to speak to my Mom and Dad. Well I was asking my Mom "How do I let go"? ans she stated that it is a choice . Well on my way home I decided to LET IT GO! Truly. I was just prayiong and asking GOd to please help me get to a point where I can move on with my life because my husband has no desire to try to work things out. So I ask the Lord whatever you want me to do I'll do. The very next morning I return a call from my old boss who offers me a job getting paid more than I was with hours that I don' t have to find after school care for my 2 boys and can even be home before them. Also a lovely sitter two days after that. My family rallyed together to help me for the two days I didn't have a sitter. Now ya'll I'm broke and my husband wouldn't have given me a dime. But the Lord gave me provision for gas money, lunch money and resources to send my daughter to the sitter. This is going to be a hard road to start over with 3 children but the Lord has been so faithful to me I just had to take that first step and let go of it so he could help me. I also started just in time to get on payroll and I also discovered that the Lord had made it so that I was able to get my funds direct deposited which usually takes a couple of pay periods to get going. I just wanted to share my testimony to encourage anybody who's going through a trial that he is there with you through it all just waiting for you to give you situation to him and be at peace. Sorry so long. God bless :)

Last edited:

Nice & Wavy

Hello sisters.I have had the most temultous year and a half. My marriage is falling apart and had a new baby and was at home not working just taking care of my daughter until she got old enough for me to want to give her to someone to sit during the day. Anyway my husband and I have been going through it for so long too long and I was just tired and ready for things to get better. I believe the reason for things not improving was because I had not truly given the situation over to the Lord. Well last week I was at my wits end. My husband had gone off on me again about something that was his responsibility ( I haven't worked in six months so I had been job searching to no avail so financially we had been strapped.)so i left my house and went to speak to my Mom and Dad. Well I was asking my Mom "How do I let go"? ans she stated that it is a choice . Well on my way home I decided to LET IT GO! Truly. I was just prayiong and asking GOd to please help me get to a point where I can move on with my life because my husband has no desire to try to work things out. So I ask the Lord whatever you want me to do I'll do. The very next morning I return a call from my old boss who offers me a job getting paid more than I was with hours that I don' t have to find after school care for my 2 boys and can even be home before them. Also a lovely sitter two days after that. My family rallyed together to help me for the two days I didn't have a sitter. Now ya'll I'm broke and my husband wouldn't have given me a dime. But the Lord gave me provision for gas money, lunch money and resources to send my daughter to the sitter. This is going to be a hard road to start over with 3 children but the Lord has been so faithful to me I just had to take that first step and let go of it so he could help me. I also started just in time to get on payroll and I also discovered that the Lord had made it so that I was able to get my funds direct deposited which usually takes a couple of pay periods to get going. I just wanted to share my testimony to encourage anybody who's going through a trial that he is there with you through it all just waiting for you to give you situation to him and be at peace. Sorry so long. God bless :)

THANK YOU, BIRDIE FOR THIS TESTIMONY! Not only has God blessed you immensely, He is using you right now..."For such a time as this!"

I will be praying for you and your husband...God loves to bless you whole...spirit, soul, body and relationship!

Sashaa08

What a blessing!!! I am SO happy for you and your little ones. Thank you for sharing your testimony-this will definitely bless and encourage many others on this board. :yep:

kayte

You are so courageous (brought me to tears!)...

Helped me a lot with your words. God bless you.
I am thinking of you.

empressaja

Won't He make a way!:yep: He always does, God bless you

Yes he does indeed. I was feeling so low because the Lord had revealed to me the discord that I had sown in my marriage by not trusting him and trying to get things done with my own strength which just led to further disconnect. I even started to feel so much guilt and condemnation until I heard a sermon given by Mr. Joseph Prince and I had to remind myself that .....there is no condemation to those who are in Christ Jesus. The Lord showed me i repented and I have such a peace now . I know its going to be a long road but the Lord is truly ridding me of all those things that are not like Jesus its painful but I just say "Thank you" cause it's to glorify my father.

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
God is so good.

I just want to say don't give up on your husband. Give him to God also. I know what I speak. My marriage was right there at the end of our rope but thanks be to God we are working on being on one accord with God as our head. I was ready to walk out many many times but God wouldn't let me. He was doing a work with both of us and I had to look at myself as well to see what I was doing wrong.

Keep bring the loving wife that you are suppose to be and let God do the rest. Now if he is abusing you get out and then let God do the rest.

empressaja

God is so good.

I just want to say don't give up on your husband. Give him to God also. I know what I speak. My marriage was right there at the end of our rope but thanks be to God we are working on being on one accord with God as our head. I was ready to walk out many many times but God wouldn't let me. He was doing a work with both of us and I had to look at myself as well to see what I was doing wrong.

Keep bring the loving wife that you are suppose to be and let God do the rest. Now if he is abusing you get out and then let God do the rest.

Thanks for the advice I have given him to the Lord. It's a daily struggle though.I have asked the Holy Spirit to constantly convict of my wrong thoughts attitudes and behaviors and I have gotten exactly what i've asked for.LOl it aint easy. But the battle isn't mine anymore. I have to remind myself and focus on all the blessings i have around me kids, encouraging folks around me,etc. I can't wait to be looking back at these moments as a spiritually mature confident woman of God.

Tanji

Birdie, the Lord helped you and then you in turn helped me. I have been going through a rough patch and have released it to the Lord. Now I'm questioning myself...did I really release it? I've got to keep the faith but after reading your thread I'm going to have a talk with God again. God Bless you, I am so, so happy for you. Thanks Birdie, thanks.