Testimony- PRAISE GOD!!

determine3

On Sunday, February 21 I was water baptized!! I went to church determined to get a "WORD" that day regarding my career and financial situation. Church was alive and deep and not only did I get a word I got instruction from God. Members were being baptized that day and God spoke to my heart and told me "it is time!". Members prayed over me before we met for the baptism since I didn't attend the baptism classes and I also asked for prayer for my decision. What a wonderful and powerful day that was for me...PRAISE GOD!

On wednesday, I decided to take my son (16 months) to a craft store to get a few supplies. We had such a wonderful time. On the way home, I exited the highway and was listening to our Christian radio station and looked down for a minute and when I looked up, my car was heading for the island in the centre of the road. I must have hit black ice (in Canada). My car started sliding and spinning out of control and then slid furiously to the other side of the road. All I can remember is seeing a sign that I was going to crash into. I heard my voice say "NO" but that's all I remember. Everything happened so fast. I didn't quite see my life pass before my eyes but I remember a feeling of helplessness. I had NO CONTROL over my car. My car was speeding up a hill and just as I got to the top and was about to go over.....my car STOPPED. I looked back at my beautiful Elijah and he looked frightened but didn't cry. When the roads behind me were clear I slowly reversed down and drove home slowly. At this point I knew my car was severely damaged from all the bumping and crashing it went through but I just wanted to get home safely. I couldn't stop praising God for sparing my babies life and mine.

I finally get home, grab my baby and walk around my car to assess the damage and THERE WAS NOT A SCRATCH OR A DENT ON MY CAR:yep:. Ladies, we serve an awesome God!!!:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

We are both OK and I am not afraid to drive. My family thought I would be traumatized and unable but God made me able. Right then and there he let me know he is my protector.

Wow, I love him so!!!! My Mother reminded me ( sometimes we forget) that I had a similiar situation many years back and God protected me back then too.

Thank-you Ladies for always being there for me when I had questions or struggles and thanks for always sending me to HIM! I am blessed and proud to be blessed and hope my post is a message to someone. May God bless you and keep you in his arms!!!

Nice & Wavy

On Sunday, February 21 I was water baptized!! I went to church determined to get a "WORD" that day regarding my career and financial situation. Church was alive and deep and not only did I get a word I got instruction from God. Members were being baptized that day and God spoke to my heart and told me "it is time!". Members prayed over me before we met for the baptism since I didn't attend the baptism classes and I also asked for prayer for my decision. What a wonderful and powerful day that was for me...PRAISE GOD!

On wednesday, I decided to take my son (16 months) to a craft store to get a few supplies. We had such a wonderful time. On the way home, I exited the highway and was listening to our Christian radio station and looked down for a minute and when I looked up, my car was heading for the island in the centre of the road. I must have hit black ice (in Canada). My car started sliding and spinning out of control and then slid furiously to the other side of the road. All I can remember is seeing a sign that I was going to crash into. I heard my voice say "NO" but that's all I remember. Everything happened so fast. I didn't quite see my life pass before my eyes but I remember a feeling of helplessness. I had NO CONTROL over my car. My car was speeding up a hill and just as I got to the top and was about to go over.....my car STOPPED. I looked back at my beautiful Elijah and he looked frightened but didn't cry. When the roads behind me were clear I slowly reversed down and drove home slowly. At this point I knew my car was severely damaged from all the bumping and crashing it went through but I just wanted to get home safely. I couldn't stop praising God for sparing my babies life and mine.

I finally get home, grab my baby and walk around my car to assess the damage and THERE WAS NOT A SCRATCH OR A DENT ON MY CAR:yep:. Ladies, we serve an awesome God!!!:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

We are both OK and I am not afraid to drive. My family thought I would be traumatized and unable but God made me able. Right then and there he let me know he is my protector.

Wow, I love him so!!!! My Mother reminded me ( sometimes we forget) that I had a similiar situation many years back and God protected me back then too.

Thank-you Ladies for always being there for me when I had questions or struggles and thanks for always sending me to HIM! I am blessed and proud to be blessed and hope my post is a message to someone. May God bless you and keep you in his arms!!!

"For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee: And in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone." Luke 4: 10-11

What a blessed testimony, sis! I'm so happy for you...:love2:

determine3

"For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee: And in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone." Luke 4: 10-11

What a blessed testimony, sis! I'm so happy for you...:love2:
:lots: Thank-you for that scripture. I am going to put it on my fridge.

PinkPebbles

You shared a beautiful and powerful testimony!

It's amazing how God reminds us that He is there for us.:)

I'm glad that you are safe in His arms and things are beginning to look up for you!

Thanks for sharing.:Rose:

foxee

What an awesome testimony! :clap::clap::clap: Praise HIM!

I was just thinking about you today, Determine. Check your inbox.

Tyler's_Momma

:clapping:Thank you for sharing your testimony!!!

God is Awesome!!!

Something about going down in the water and coming up a new creature...there is no feeling like it!!!