TESTIMONY!!!!!!!!

LucieLoo12

I want to share my testimony with you ladies! God is amazing

As alot of you know, I work in the HR deparment for a contracting company for Chemical and Oil Refineries. I have been at my job for over 2 yrs and God has blessed.

So I was at my desk earlier this week talking to God (in my mind) and I told God that I would like to make more money. Now, I have already had 2 raises since I've been here :look:, but I am looking into purchasing my first home and its so more stuff I would like to do. So I told God I would like a increase in pay. So He told me to ask my boss. Well all of a sudden I got a little fearful. Its funny how you ask God for something and He give u the go ahead and then you get scared :spinning:. So I went to my boss, but first I asked for a transfer to another department. She said "Why"? I said " I would like to make more $". She said "Well I dont want to loose you, but you know all raises are frozen right, they not giving any raisies right now"? (Well thats what they told me the last 2 raises I got, so that didnt affect me :look:). So she said she was going to see what can she do. Well this process is tedious because you have to get sooo much approval. Well she said she submitted my name and the others that works in my department(she said she wanted to see if she can get the other girls raises too, which was fine with me).Well couple days later she called me into her office Well turns out....I was the only one who got approved for my raise!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gloorrrryyy!!!! I was going to start praising Him right there in her office.God is amazing. My raise was waaayyyy more than I was expecting too :yep:. So just wanted to share this with you guys. When God says move! Move! The kings heart is in His hands and what doors he opens, no man can shut.

God Bless

sidney

Amen, bless God Alicia!!! I love that scripture, it sure is in the hands of the Lord! Our bosses, superiors, THINK they are running this but My father is running this! Favor ain't fair! Send some favor my way!

I Love Leviticus 3:3 too, whenever I have to deal with someone who has to make a decision concerning my path, one way or another, nothing happens unless God decrees it! So if it's in my favor cool...if it's not...still cool. I know who's in control

Last edited:

TraciChanel

I LOVE hearing testimonies! Thank you for sharing yours. And yes, it's so true that when He tells us to move, we need to move :yep: Congratulations and God bless!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF