Texlax hair - Show your wet hair

Je Ne Sais Quoi

That picture was the final result from my oil rinsing tutorial, but the curls only form like that when I haven't combed my hair in a few washes. :yep:

Sareca, aint no way you are APL. Or rather, do you mean apl when not stretched?? I drool over your hair every time I see your sig. Hope that doesn't creep you out:lachen:

♦K.O♦

I'll take one tomorrow. Though I should wash my hair now (since I am up). :look:

Oh well, I dont feel like getting wet.

Babydall818

Here's a one , this was a couple of days ago

lovelymissyoli

I want to preface this post by saying: "YES this is texlaxed hair!". I left the relaxer on for 10+ minutes to correct/elongate my previous texturizer. I'm thankful my hair is resistant to chemicals because my hair really should be bone straight with all the chemicals I've used these past 2 months! :yep::sad: :look:

...okay I've taken up enough space...more pics are in my album...

SleepyJean

I want to preface this post by saying: "YES this is texlaxed hair!". I left the relaxer on for 10+ minutes to correct/elongate my previous texturizer. I'm thankful my hair is resistant to chemicals because my hair really should be bone straight with all the chemicals I've used these past 2 months! :yep::sad: :look:

...okay I've taken up enough space...more pics are in my album...

Wow....I thought I was the only one. I'm sorry. I can't help you, though.

Suerte

Here's a one , this was a couple of days ago

I love your haircolor! Is it natural or henna or rinse or permanent dye? My hair is a mishmash of colors.

Ladies... I might be joining the Tex-Lax club myself. I have been contemplating mini chopping up to an even APL and texlaxing and then really sticking to my program.

I've been reading the tex lax threads and well... things look nice over there.

morehairplease

I actually just switched over to texlaxed (texturized pic in my siggy). I'm no longer a texturized gal. Sorry I don't have any pics---YET!! Right now I'm wearing flat twists that I put in soon after texlaxing. I wanted to go a little looser than my texturized hair and it worked.

...in the meantime I'm trying to develop a new regimen to help my hair with these chemicals now. What do you ladies use for moisture? Also are any of you wash n' goers?

hey sweetie,

do you still have your telaxing how to folder available? If so, could you share it with me, please?

tia,
tishee

turnergirl

Here are my pictures. These are old. It looks totally different now.
The brown stuff on my shoulders in bentonite clay (that stuff is messy)

Platinum

Here are my pictures. These are old. It looks totally different now.
The brown stuff on my shoulders in bentonite clay (that stuff is messy)

Your hair is beautiful! I want mine to look like that. What are you texlaxing with and how long are you leaving it on?

turnergirl

Your hair is beautiful! I want mine to look like that. What are you texlaxing with and how long are you leaving it on?

Thank you. I texlax with Elasta QP regular for 15 minutes. This was after a corrective. My hair is extremely reistant to relaxer especially if I am using a lye relaxer so it stayed curly.

ButterflyBeauty

I have a question for the texlax ladies.

Has anyone gone from Natural to texlax and if so have you seen more growth and strength?

Can you still two strand twist?

Also does anyone have a tutorial on how they texlax?

I am natural but I am really liking the look of texlax .

turnergirl

I have a question for the texlax ladies.

Has anyone gone from Natural to texlax and if so have you seen more growth and strength?

Can you still two strand twist?

Also does anyone have a tutorial on how they texlax?

I am natural but I am really liking the look of texlax .

I just went from natural to texlax. After the first texlax, I was able to twist and box braid. I slathered my hair with Aphogee 2 minute protein and let it dry. Then I applied Elasta QP mild to my hair and worked it in a little bit. I left it on for 16 minutes. The protein kept my hair from getting straight. I actually had wayyyy too much texture so I had to do 2 correctives to get it how it is now.

If you look in my album you will see the results of the first texlax which I did in January of this year.

OneInAMillion

Here are my texturized pics. I'm 8 months post. The first few are when my hair starts drying and shrinking up, with some leave in and coconut oil added. The last two are we pics.

Last edited:

ButterflyBeauty

I just went from natural to texlax. After the first texlax, I was able to twist and box braid. I slathered my hair with Aphogee 2 minute protein and let it dry. Then I applied Elasta QP mild to my hair and worked it in a little bit. I left it on for 16 minutes. The protein kept my hair from getting straight. I actually had wayyyy too much texture so I had to do 2 correctives to get it how it is now.

If you look in my album you will see the results of the first texlax which I did in January of this year.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!:grin::grin:

divya

Beautiful hair ladies!

Love your hair! It kind of reminds me of mine in that very curly hair stays curly even after texlaxing. So many people can't tell the difference now that I'm transitioning, but I can. Your hair looks pretty much just as curly, but I'll bet you can tell the difference too.