Texlax hair - Show your wet hair

RosesBlack

I posted in this thread ages ago. This one was taken a couple of months ago. My hair is pretty wet in this pic and put up in a messy knot thing.

And one of my hair pretty sopping. This was taken awhile back I think before I tried to give myself yarn braids.

NYDee

It would be nice if people mention their hair type. I think I'm a 4B and I'm planning to texlax. I would like to see how others with similar hair look like.

Rae81

Ok I'm a little confused about texlaxing . If you are just doing your new growth how do your does. Look gun curly? Some of you have curls like you could be natural. Is it from your telaxed hair growing out?. But wouldn't you still have some relaxed ends . :confused:

Sent from my HERO200 using Long Hair Care Forum App

mstk

Ok I'm a little confused about texlaxing . If you are just doing your new growth how do your does. Look gun curly? Some of you have curls like you could be natural. Is it from your telaxed hair growing out?. But wouldn't you still have some relaxed ends . :confused:

Sent from my HERO200 using Long Hair Care Forum App

I almost always wear buns. When I wear my out or in a ponytail, it's straight. I also tried a braidout this summer for the first time. I wouldn't wear my hair in a wash n' go type of style at the moment since about half of it is texlaxed and curly/wavy, and the other half is mostly straight.

I'll try to remember to take a picture when I wash my hair this weekend so you can see what (my) 4B texlax texture looks like.

mstk

Re:^ I (clearly) forgot to take a picture of my hair that weekend, but did so a few weekends ago. This is what my texlaxed hair looks like where it meets the portion of my hair that was relaxed straighter. There was nothing on it at that time, I believe this was post shampoo, pre-DC.

Attachments

• IMG_0141 - Copy-vert.jpg
    IMG_0141 - Copy-vert.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG_0137 - Copy-vert.jpg
    IMG_0137 - Copy-vert.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 379

GoodMernin

Ladies, this post is right on time because I am actually thinking of texturizing my hair.

I have the daggone jar of Linange texturizer in my room and the only thing that is keeping me from doing it is that I don't have neutralizing shampoo and conditioner.

I want to do it because my hair is 4b and about an inch and a half from BSL and easy to manage for the most part but it gets in the way of my exercise schedule.

When I had it in mini braids, I could shampoo once and cowash the other 3 days because I like to exercise and sweat like a hog 4 days a week.

I am scared to do it because I don't want to lose my hair with the chemicals after all this growing out I have done.

I am conflicted and don't know what road to take. :-/

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Ladies, this post is right on time because I am actually thinking of texturizing my hair.

I have the daggone jar of Linange texturizer in my room and the only thing that is keeping me from doing it is that I don't have neutralizing shampoo and conditioner.

I want to do it because my hair is 4b and about an inch and a half from BSL and easy to manage for the most part but it gets in the way of my exercise schedule.

When I had it in mini braids, I could shampoo once and cowash the other 3 days because I like to exercise and sweat like a hog 4 days a week.

I am scared to do it because I don't want to lose my hair with the chemicals after all this growing out I have done.

I am conflicted and don't know what road to take. :-/

Maybe you should make a new thread. the original is from 2009.:yep:

NGraceO

My turn!!

As you can see, my hair is still HIGHLY textured. And I love it that way. I can still do all my natural styles with less difficulty, time, and breakage (sometimes). My hair txture is 4a-4b.

nemi95

My turn!!

As you can see, my hair is still HIGHLY textured. And I love it that way. I can still do all my natural styles with less difficulty, time, and breakage (sometimes). My hair txture is 4a-4b.

What do use? What's your reggie? Your hair is beautiful!

CharUK

"Honestly, Truly"
NGraceO Your hair is exactly how I want mine to look when I texlax!! Could you tell me how often you do it, how long you leave it on for and which relaxer you used pretty please?

xx