Texlax hair - Show your wet hair

jade998

Hi Ladies,

I know there are some texlaxed ladies out their and I think that sometimes, after the air drying, blowdrying, rollersetting - It is really hard to really see if my hair looks like your's - So how about a gallery of Texlaxed wet hair and then it is easier to ask questions about what people do to their hair.

I will start it off.

I am a 90% air dry person, with a Giovanni direct sealed with caster oil, and maintained through the week with Aveda USC.

On special occasions - Rollerset with REDKEN SMOOTH DOWN DETANGLING CREAM with caster oil, and then use my Fhi, maintain during the week with Aveda USC.

jade998

sareca, How do you get your hair to dry like that, it looks beautiful. Dlewis and IntoMyhair you hair is beautiful. I wish I could get my hair a little more "silkier" for lack of a better word, it sometimes looks rough.

Soliel185

Hi Ladies,

I know there are some texlaxed ladies out their and I think that sometimes, after the air drying, blowdrying, rollersetting - It is really hard to really see if my hair looks like your's - So how about a gallery of Texlaxed wet hair and then it is easier to ask questions about what people do to their hair.

I will start it off.

I am a 90% air dry person, with a Giovanni direct sealed with caster oil, and maintained through the week with Aveda USC.

On special occasions - Rollerset with REDKEN SMOOTH DOWN DETANGLING CREAM with caster oil, and then use my Fhi, maintain during the week with Aveda USC.

This is a tad off topic -- but what is Aveda USC?

TIA!

Last edited:

scarcity21

Hi Ladies,

I will start it off.

This is a tad off topic -- but what is Aveda USC?

TIA!
never used it but i think its Aveda Universal Styling Creme...used as a leave in...i may be wrong...maybe the ladies who have used can chip in

SexySin985

This was when I was about 80% texlaxed:

I just did a corrective (somewhat) on Tuesday and now I am about 40% texlaxed... and I love it. It is soooooooo much easier to handle and deal with.

Last edited:

Candy_C

Hi Ladies,

I will start it off.

check my siggy pics xx

sareca

sareca, How do you get your hair to dry like that, it looks beautiful. Dlewis and IntoMyhair you hair is beautiful. I wish I could get my hair a little more "silkier" for lack of a better word, it sometimes looks rough.

That picture was the final result from my oil rinsing tutorial, but the curls only form like that when I haven't combed my hair in a few washes. :yep:

lovelymissyoli

I actually just switched over to texlaxed (texturized pic in my siggy). I'm no longer a texturized gal. Sorry I don't have any pics---YET!! Right now I'm wearing flat twists that I put in soon after texlaxing. I wanted to go a little looser than my texturized hair and it worked.

...in the meantime I'm trying to develop a new regimen to help my hair with these chemicals now. What do you ladies use for moisture? Also are any of you wash n' goers?

RosesBlack

This one is kinda old. From um..May I think. I will post a new one for the HYH update because my curl/wave pattern has gone kind of insane.

Also please forgive the crap quality I didn't have a Digicam yet.

Softresses

Airdryed without wrapping. (Clicky to get enlarged images, I don't know how).

Another airdryed without wrapping.

HTH

Softresses

Last edited:

Chameleonchick

This was when I was about 80% texlaxed:

I just did a corrective (somewhat) on Tuesday and now I am about 40% texlaxed... and I love it. It is soooooooo much easier to handle and deal with.

How do you go from 80% texlaxed to 40% texlaxed does that mean your curl is looser now? I'm sooo new to this.