::Texlaxed or Texurized ladies::..Can I see some pic of your hair?

LunadeMiel

::Texlaxed or Texurized ladies::..Can I see some pics of your hair?

Can you ladies post some pics of what your hair looks like? TIA

Last edited:

Eisani

Texlaxed. Just trying to give a variety of curly, banded, and straight shots!

ScarletPhoenix

My siggy is my hair texlaxed but I won't be able to show more until Dec. in a HYH challenge. The picture on the right is my hair texlaxed

Napp

Ms. Nobody
dont get any ideas:ohwell:

i hate my texturizer so much. i didnt realize how easy being natural was for me until i texturized:nono:

prospurr4

I'm texlaxed. My avatar shows my hair straightened with a rollerset on large rollers. My siggy shows a spiral set done on small rollers and a simple bun. There are a few more pics in my fotki.

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Wow ... there are some beautiful texlaxed heads in this thread!! :yep:

Fabiennd ... are you getting ideas, Missy? :poke:

LunadeMiel

Wow ... there are some beautiful texlaxed heads in this thread!! :yep:

Fabiennd ... are you getting ideas, Missy? :poke:

This isn't for me...:nono: My mother's friend is interested. I want to get an idea of what texurized/texlaxed hair looks like so that I can describe it to her. My scalp HATES relaxers...:nono:

Eisani

That's it! Dlewis and Eisani gonna make alot of us naturals want to texlax....I blame you!!!

:look::look::look:

:nono: I'm trying to get like y'all! I'm almost 10 months post texlax right now. Sitting under the dryer now attempting to rollerset. Never done it on hair stretched this long. My fingers are crossed. I'll be back to post pics if there's anything to see :ohwell:

hopeful

:nono: I'm trying to get like y'all! I'm almost 10 months post texlax right now. Sitting under the dryer now attempting to rollerset. Never done it on hair stretched this long. My fingers are crossed. I'll be back to post pics if there's anything to see :ohwell:

Good luck, hope it turns out pretty:yep:.

Eisani

Ok, so I took my rollers out this morning and it's better than I expected, but I have some major frizz :perplexed. I'll take some pics when I get home before and after I go over it w/my flat iron. I really hate to do that and what's the point of rollersetting if I'm just gonna flat iron it anyway? Ay Dios...

LunadeMiel

Ok, so I took my rollers out this morning and it's better than I expected, but I have some major frizz :perplexed. I'll take some pics when I get home before and after I go over it w/my flat iron. I really hate to do that and what's the point of rollersetting if I'm just gonna flat iron it anyway? Ay Dios...

I can't wait to see the pics....:yep:

Eisani

Ok, so here are my ponytail rollerset pics:

6:30 a.m. when I took out the rollers. The right didn't curl at all. Still damp

5:00 p.m. when I got home from work. Mad about it!

After I went thru w/the flat iron to take out some of the bulk and frizz

Rollersetting on almost 10 month post hair wasn't as bad as I thought, but I won't be doing it very often :nono: The rest of the pics are in my Fotki. I really need to have my mind made up about this transition by the 12th month.

Last edited:

jade998

This isn't for me...:nono: My mother's friend is interested. I want to get an idea of what texurized/texlaxed hair looks like so that I can describe it to her. My scalp HATES relaxers...:nono:

Depends on what hair type she is. I am 4b and texlaxed. In the fotki

pw: loveable

sky035

Formerly Lisaaa Bonet
My curly look from 2009 - see attachment.

Attachments

• My Buttercream Dry August 2009.jpg
    My Buttercream Dry August 2009.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 80

JFK

Bumping....can anyone add pictures including their texlax process time? Oh...please tell if you add anything in the relaxer as well. TIA!

arosieworld

Thanks 4 our nail *****!
Wash and go (its about 2 inches longer now)

Picked out fro

Straight

I can't even describe how much I love being texlaxed. I wish I had a more open mind about it a year ago but I was so against using chemicals again! I now realize its how you use them, my hair is healthier and longer that it has been in a long time but my favorite thing is how easy it is!
ETA: I use ORS Lye nothing added and I leave it on for around 10-13 minutes. Next time I am going to straighten my roots first with an iron and only leave it on for 8-10