Texlaxers who Wash~N~Go (pics plz)

Missi

Aside from not wanting to roller set once a week: i wanna co-wash more but i'll be going on vacation soon and if I can get some cute looks from wash-n-go's.... I'll do it everyday in Cancun instead of braids or poofy hair.

My co-washes: i use a conditioner and use my denman and put it into a ponytail.

It seems to me: wash-n-go's give more definition to curly hair or enhances curls (ex: Pokahontas, Clevegirl, etc)

Please Post Pics & Methods

Je Ne Sais Quoi

If i'm not careful my hair will dry into a crazy bush:

All i do is cowash, detangle in the shower, reapply a little more conditioner, catch a few of the drippies in a tshirt then apply some oil.

The next time I wash n go i'm going to try the curly primer method and see how that goes :)

Missi

If i'm not careful my hair will dry into a crazy bush:

All i do is cowash, detangle in the shower, reapply a little more conditioner, catch a few of the drippies in a tshirt then apply some oil.

The next time I wash n go i'm going to try the curly primer method and see how that goes :)

this is pretty :yep:

VictoriousBrownFlower

I keep my wash and gos pretty simple. All I do is after washing or co washing i part my hair in 4 like you do when you relax. Then I apply fantasia ic gel clear to one section at a time making sure to apply it from root to tip. I comb it through with my fingers and then scrunch it while its drying.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I keep my wash and gos pretty simple. All I do is after washing or co washing i part my hair in 4 like you do when you relax. Then I apply fantasia ic gel clear to one section at a time making sure to apply it from root to tip. I comb it through with my fingers and then scrunch it while its drying.

I am trying this tomorrow when I wash. I've done wash & go's in the past I just think I can do it better :yep:.

BobbieDoll

My pics are not the best but to do this wash and go I washed the night before and left the conditioner on. I applied aloe vera gel and jojoba oil and twisted my hair and put a plastic cap over it over night. In the morning I seperated the twist and added a little more jojoba oil. My hair is completely dry in these pics.

Attachments

• P5041074.jpg
    P5041074.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 48
  • P5041079.jpg
    P5041079.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 45

sheba1

I'm a new found lover of the wash-n-go... I'm a BKT'd natural, though, so I don't know if I would count. lol But I'm sure the same method would work to achieve results. I use the curly primer method taught in detail at www.tightlycurly.com. I don't do the denman part or the separating though. She suggests, shampooing and cowashing and then leaving a "combing conditioner" in the hair. My conditioner of choice is Aussie Sidney Smooth. I then rub black n sassy cream set through my hair and help my hair to clump by raking with my fingers. In the end I get a great wash n go something like this:

1 wash n go.JPG

2 wash n go.JPG