TEXTURES AND TONES BRONZE DISCONTINUED?!

soslychic

Ok, I had been having a HUGE difficulty in finding textures and tones in the bronze color. Checked at Sally's. Nope. Checked at a local Asian BSS. Nope. Checked at Walmart. Nope. Checked at another BSS. Nope. Checked at CVS Pharmacy. Nope. So I finally found it in this place called King's Beauty, but now I went today and they no longer sell it! I can't think of anything else logial than that they have dicontinued it. I don't know if it's just here (lexington, KY) or what, but if it really is discontinued I'm assuming it'll be gone from other places soon too. Has anyone else had a problem finding it? If not, where exactly are you picking it up from?
And I was so excited about using it /images/graemlins/frown.gif

I was trying to get a cinnamon color. I'm thinking now in mixing ruby rage with the light cocoa brown. Maybe I can get it with that.

Tracy

I've seen it all of the places you mentioned except Sally's. It's probably just a regional problem. I think if you find it you can get the red you're looking for by just using it and a red rinse. Any brown will take you too dark, IMO.

soslychic

[ QUOTE ]
I've seen it all of the places you mentioned except Sally's. It's probably just a regional problem. I think if you find it you can get the red you're looking for by just using it and a red rinse. Any brown will take you too dark, IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm...yea it's possible it could be a regional thing. I don't think I'm gonna find it though.
I was looking at the box of ruby rage and this is pretty much exactly the color I want except a tiny bit darker, not QUITE so bright so that's why I wanted to mix it with like half a bottle of the cocoa brown. But if it's gonna take it to dark, now I'm stuck again. Lol. Maybe I'll just leave it on for less time? I'm basically going for the cinnamon Tyra Banks color just a little darker.

Tracy

Why not use the Flame color then. I used that at some point and got a nice, deep, penny red. If it's too light you can use a deeper red rinse (like Sebastian Cinnamon) to make it exactly right.

soslychic

[ QUOTE ]
Why not use the Flame color then. I used that at some point and got a nice, deep, penny red. If it's too light you can use a deeper red rinse (like Sebastian Cinnamon) to make it exactly right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa really? That one looks very light and very orange to me. Don't know if I wanna risk it /images/graemlins/smile.gif
I got another idea though (haha, don't I always)
Mixing the ruby rage and cherrywood. I'm thinking that'll be good because I've mixed cherrywood with red hot red before and liked the results (tha'ts how my hair is now). I just need it the same color but lighter.

I'm about going for this ladies color:
http://public.fotki.com/MzDacia/itz_all_..._2stwist_3.html

soslychic

[ QUOTE ]
Uh-Oh, What a sad day for many of us, if they discontinue TNT Bronze. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't it though?

ms_kenesha

It's not discontinued, but the boxes may look different to you.

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
Uh-Oh, What a sad day for many of us, if they discontinue TNT Bronze. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh Lawd... it would surely be a sad day for me!!! /images/graemlins/frown.gif

I did get the Bronze at a Sally's in MD months ago for only about $2 a box!! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif I think they are just trying to get rid of all the "old formula" boxes (they've changed the way the box looks, and supposedly added more conditioning, or something... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

soslychic

[ QUOTE ]
It's not discontinued, but the boxes may look different to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. Those are the boxes I'm familiar with. I know what the old formula boxes look like too though.
I always looks for the name of the color, not the picture. And everyone in every store has come and told me that they don't sell it, even like in Walmart and Kings Beauty where I've seen it before.
In fact, I've bought the bronze from Walmart in the new formula before I just returned it because I decided on a different color. Too bad because that box was the last one I've seen. Lol. And when I bought it, it was the last one on the shelf.