TEXTURES AND TONES HAIR DYE

alma

I want to add some colour to my hair...

I heard Textures and tones is the best hair dye so far -no drying afterwards and nice colour...

Just wanted to know if anyone uses it here?
What colour did you have?
How did it come out -especially if you have dark hair?
Would you recommend it?

Thank you!

Karonica

I've used the Honey Blonde and the Bronze on my mother's hair. The Honey Blonde was my favorite to use because the color lifts fast, thanks to the booster they include. The Bronze got it light, but not as light. It didn't look the same as everyone else here who uses Bronze, I think hers came out like a sandy brown.

alma

Thanks Karonica!

I've got dark brown hair too -I'm thinking of using the light gloden brown... you think it'll turn out darker than that? Like a medium brown?

And should I use 2 boxes?

Karonica

The Light Blonde has a booster that comes with it as well, so I'm almost sure your hair will get nice and light, but I don't know how high. You can catch it before it starts to get too light for your taste.

Yes, get two boxes to be sure and make sure all the ingredients are in there. One time I bought a box, the gloves and spatula were missing. The only thing in there was the color, the booster, and the developer.

alma

lol - thanks for the tips again.

I'm picking it up omorrow -can't wait!

Anyone have any pics of their colour results?

Allandra

Just wanted to know if anyone uses it here?
I use it (just bumped my thread up for you).

What colour did you have?
Cocoa Brown

How did it come out -especially if you have dark hair?
It came out great (hair is naturally dark brown).

Would you recommend it?
Yes, I would.

naomi

good skin and hair
Hi Ms. Kenesha

Are youg going to post photos of your new haircolor, I think u said u did a bronze in textures&tones.