Thank God She Acting Right

leona2025

So ladies I have been really hating hating hating my hair since I got the hair cut. I don't know what happened. The Stylist did that recontructor on my hair and it was so pretty and bouncy, but a few days later it was all dried out and breaking. I dc and air dried and the hair was still pissed. I use moisturizing dcs two more times and my hair was still pissed. Nothing help. Then I mixed up Motion Moisture Plus, Roux Porosity Control, Aphogee 2 min. reconstructor, and Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Contioner. I put it on at about 12pm and left it on over night. My hair was so soft and detangled when I was washing it out, but I was scared to hope it would remain like that. I airdried and it was still soft. I flat iron and my hair has so much movement. Ya'll she acting right again.:grin:

naturalgurl

Yeah, after you had to pull out a few cans of whip a$$ out on her! I know what you mean though. Sometimes I have to let stuff sit over night to make her act right. It's like the ultimate butt whipping for hair!

leona2025

Yeah, after you had to pull out a few cans of whip a$$ out on her! I know what you mean though. Sometimes I have to let stuff sit over night to make her act right. It's like the ultimate butt whipping for hair!

Lol. That's the first time. She usually pretty good. I raised her well, but she getting older and thinking she grown now:rolleyes:. Lol.

leona2025

LOL, im really happy to here your hair is back on track:)

Thanks girl. I love you hair. I was trying to get my stylist to my hair like yours in that last picture. I even pointed out a girl in her shop that had a similar style, but I still didn't get it.:ohwell: