THANK YOU LHCF MY B4 AND AFTER 10 MONTHS LATER

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Congratulations on your progress! It looks to me like you are about three (3) inches from you waist. It is obvious that you take very good care of your, that is why it is so silky and beautiful. If you don't hit waist length by the end of December, don't be discouraged. You may get 1.5 inches between now and December, especially with protective styling, if that works for you. Then you will likely get 1.5 inches from January to March. That is only six months away. Many women don't ever get there. For others, it takes years or a lifetime. As the other ladies have stated, you will be at waist length soon. Good for you!

PrincessLinzz

Congratulations on your progress! It looks to me like you are about three (3) inches from you waist. It is obvious that you take very good care of your, that is why it is so silky and beautiful. If you don't hit waist length by the end of December, don't be discouraged. You may get 1.5 inches between now and December, especially with protective styling, if that works for you. Then you will likely get 1.5 inches from January to March. That is only six months away. Many women don't ever get there. For others, it takes years or a lifetime. As the other ladies have stated, you will be at waist length soon. Good for you!

Chicoro, thank you so much! I receive your weekly newsletters and everything. Thank you for the words of encouragement!!

D.Lisha

wow!!! Ok you are offically one of my new hair idols!
I def. see waistlength in your future :yep:
btw...what's that reggie like? :D