thank- you LondonDiva and Faith

TBC72

Hello! I haven't been here quite some time but I wanted to share my hair fiasco. Okay, I ordered the hair called golden queen ( I'm so obessed with faith braids) They end up sending me the wrong hair. /images/graemlins/frown.gif I was so frustrated cause it took some time to get it and I really didn't feel like waiting another week so I tooks london diva advice by searching for tokoylon hair @ the hair store. I bought the yaki ponytail (5 bags for 3 bucks each) I love it!! It feels like human hair. I got a lot of compliments as well as 3 clients!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks so much for all the advice faith and londondiva. Happy Holidays to all...

LondonDiva

Tonia2002 I'm glad you loved the toyokalon. I swear the lady in the hair shop must have thought I had some perversion with the hair as I kept stroking the hair in the shop as i couldn't get over how silky it felt and also couldn't believe it wasn't human or how cheap it was for that good quality synthetic hair.

Well you got a good type hair for braiding, compliments and 3 clients out of it. Congrats girl. Glad to have been of help.

Faith

Hey tonia,
I was wandering what happened to you /images/graemlins/smile.gif. I'm glad it all worked out in the end. And you actually found something cheaper to do your hair with...that's a bonus /images/graemlins/smile.gif Don't forget to take pics of it. And Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year to you and yours /images/graemlins/grin.gif