Thanked Posts - Number Count

Makenzie

Hi Mods, is it possible to see a number count of the people who thanked your posts while you are viewing your profile?

When I see my 'thanks' increase I am always curious as to who thanked me and what post it was. But if this thanker is not the first thanker to thank a post I made then I have to go through each one. Just wondering.:drunk: Thanks.

Natural Glow

Go to your profile and click the "Statistics" tab.

Scroll down to

Total Thanks

Click on

Find all thanked posts by Pretty Brown Eyes

HTH

Makenzie

Yeah I know about that. But if I comment on Kim K and 4 pple thank me I was wondering if the actual number could be posted as well. This way if a 5th person thanks that same post I'll automatically know it was that particular post that has now increased my number count and I won't have to click on all the individual thanked posts to find out.

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
What might help is if we get notification whenever we get thanks. Another board I frequent does this: whenever someone thanks my post, I get notification that says "You have (# of) reputation comments". When the link is clicked, I see which one of my posts was thanked and in which order.

It's very helpful! :up:

Natural Glow

Yeah I know about that. But if I comment on Kim K and 4 pple thank me I was wondering if the actual number could be posted as well. This way if a 5th person thanks that same post I'll automatically know it was that particular post that has now increased my number count and I won't have to click on all the individual thanked posts to find out.
Hmmm :scratchch...I see what you mean.

What might help is if we get notification whenever we get thanks. Another board I frequent does this: whenever someone thanks my post, I get notification that says "You have (# of) reputation comments". When the link is clicked, I see which one of my posts was thanked and in which order.

Yeah that would be nice.

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
Since we have a notification link that shows how many pm's/unread pic comments, etc. we have, can't another category be # of thanked posts? When the link is clicked, it'll take you directly to your thanked posts (and in which order they were thanked).