Thanking & Liking Button

AHeadOfCoils

I must be blind as a bat.. I don't see a dislike option... :( BOO!

Oh nevermind, Nikos said he took it away.. I definitely agree with that decision! There would be too many butt hurt folks on here.

Last edited:

lea86111

i'm happy the dislike button was disabled...i think it would have created unnecessary drama

also i don't think like and thanks are the same thing but again it's not necessary...the system we had before (just thanks) was just fine IMHO. If it ain't broken, don't fix it :smile:

Last edited:

Mrs. Verde

I see a lot of e-feelings being hurt in the e-future due to the "dislike this post" button.

:)

Well it's gone now. But I don't think it was going to be any worse. Honestly, when have chicks around here ever bit their tongues when they didn't agree or like something someone said. We quick to:rolleyes: when we disagree.:yep:

diadall

I think I would use "like" if I liked the post.

I would use "thanks" if maybe I don't agree but I thank them for their message or if someone offered a comment, solution or answer that maybe what I am not looking for.

I would thank them for at least offering to answer.

kblc06

What happened to all my thanks and the people I thanked. Those meant alot to me :cry2:, besides, I was trying to get to 8,000 thanked post :lol:

soulfusion

SkysMommy NYAmicas

In another thread Nikos said there were 5.5 million thanks. They will eventually be migrated over. Everybody will eventually get their original thanks count back. (trying this new feature because I don't get it!)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Nikos: Please restore ALL OF THE PREVIOUS THANKS.

I personally like to "Thank" people that took the time to answer a question OR Post in a Thread that I initiated. To Me, that is very important.

Please go back and restore those thanks.
'
Thank you!

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
Nikos: Please restore ALL OF THE PREVIOUS THANKS.

I personally like to "Thank" people that took the time to answer a question OR Post in a Thread that I initiated. To Me, that is very important.

Please go back and restore those thanks.
'
Thank you!

He already said he'll do that... LOL!

I wonder if anyone really reads his posts?

NessaNessa

i'm happy the dislike button was disabled...i think it would have created unnecessary drama

also i don't think like and thanks are the same thing but again it's not necessary...the system we had before (just thanks) was just fine IMHO. If it ain't broken, don't fix it :smile:

Insert dislike option :lol:

NessaNessa

I really dont understand why we have to pacify a bunch of grown women who cant handle the dislike button. Yeah, I really liked that option dang nabbit :lol:

LittleLuxe

I really dont understand why we have to pacify a bunch of grown women who cant handle the dislike button. Yeah, I really liked that option dang nabbit :lol:

I can handle the dislike button and a lot of other people can I'm sure but to be honest I'm not interested in the vibe that would create. One reason I like this site is because it's focused. I'm strictly on my hair game right now so I'm not venturing into the other forums but I like the fact this board is mostly peaceful and pleasant. The last thing I want to see is someone who made a genuine honest point with 0 offense be buried under a dislike option because someone doesn't like hearing what they had to say or have people abuse the option. Not everyone on this site is an adult and more to the point not everyone is MATURE.

After some of the foolishness I've seen jump off from the most harmless comments I'm not interested in folks making others so uncomfortable they don't feel like coming back to the site or seeing women acting like the dislike option has given them some magical power.

Lol, if you are really that serious about disliking write a short response to get your opinion out, I think that's fine, otherwise it was something you weren't passionate about anyway (imo).

Solitude

In the other thread, Nikos wrote that it will take a while for the thanks count to update for everyone because there were 5.5 million thanks stored on the old site.