Thanks MSee I thought would post this on your behalf

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
Heavenly Father, I praise You and thank you for all the storms you allowed in my life. Thank you for the lessons learnt, thank you for the junk they clear away, thank you that I can now tell someone else that they can make it through, because of You. Have mercy on anyone reading this and is facing a storm in their life. Father send them your hope, surround them with your peace that far surpass their understanding. Send them help from above and provide all that they need. Thank You for hearing and answering my prayer. In Jesus name. Amen

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Heavenly Father, I praise You and thank you for all the storms you allowed in my life. Thank you for the lessons learnt, thank you for the junk they clear away, thank you that I can now tell someone else that they can make it through, because of You. Have mercy on anyone reading this and is facing a storm in their life. Father send them your hope, surround them with your peace that far surpass their understanding. Send them help from above and provide all that they need. Thank You for hearing and answering my prayer. In Jesus name. Amen

Such a beautiful prayer... :love2:

I know that this will be such a blessing to MSee as well as to everyone who reads it. It has surely blessed my heart.

Thank you blqlady for being so special. You really are, you know. :yep: :kiss:

MSee

Your welcome, LOL, and thank you. Quite shocked to see me in a thread topic :blush:. When I saw your first post in the 'Promises' thread, I was like 'huh?' I was sure you were going down the same road as that blog post.