Thats Not In My Job Description

biznesswmn

Flight attendant says overweight passenger forced her to wipe his butt
By Yaron Steinbuch

January 21, 2019 | 10:55am | Updated

The flight attendant who was forced to wipe a passenger's buttAsiaWire

An overweight passenger aboard a Taiwanese airliner forced flight attendants to remove his pants so he could use the toilet — then wipe his butt as he moaned in pleasure, according to reports.

A flight attendant for EVA Air — which only employs female cabin crew — described the crappy duty the paunchy perv subjected her and two of her colleagues to aboard the LA-to-Taipei flight on Saturday,according to Focus Taiwan.

The sicko, who was confined to a wheelchair, told the flight attendants that he needed assistance to use the lavatory about two hours into the flight.

“I felt that as a flight attendant, removing a passenger’s underwear was beyond the scope of my responsibilities,” the flight attendant told a news conference, where she was accompanied by reps from the Taoyuan Flight Attendants Union.

“I told him we couldn’t help him, but he started yelling. He told me to go in there immediately and threatened to relieve himself on the floor,” she said, according to the Daily Mail.

“As the passenger’s genitals were now exposed, one of my colleagues brought a blanket, which I used to cover his modesty,” she continued. “But he very angrily slapped my hand away, saying he didn’t want it and only wanted me to remove his underwear so he could use the toilet.”

The man also insisted that they keep the door open because otherwise “he couldn’t breathe.”

The women managed to keep the door closed, but the man — whose weight was estimated to be 440 pounds — then refused to leave the bathroom unless they wiped his backside after he finished with his business.

The accused passengerAsiaWire
The flight attendants refused at first but then decided to carry out the disgusting task so he wouldn’t remain in the lavatory.

But things took a turn for the worse when the chief attendant donned three pairs of latex gloves and began wiping him.

“He said, ‘Oh, mmm, deeper, deeper,’ and then accused my chief attendant of not properly cleaning his backside, requesting that she do it again,” she said.

“You can pull my pants back up now,” he finally said, according to the crew member.

The union decried what it described as blatant sexual harassment and asked that EVA sue the passenger, who had defecated in his underwear during a previous flight in May 2018, Focus Taiwan reported.

Ms. Tarabotti

Hope that he brought a change of clothing with him accuse he would have to sit in his own filth until he reached his destination. I am sure that that is not in my contract as a flight attendant. I don't know how he fit into the airplane bathroom but he would have to sit there until the airport police brought him out when he landed. And I would find some way to sue him for everything that he had,

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I heard about that. He would have had to sue me. If you can't go to the bathroom on your own you don't belong on a plane without assistance. In fact you probably just don't belong on a plane and I say that without malice. Those tight quarters aren't meant for anyone that needs help.
OMG - what if he was your row mate and you have to sit next to/near him and smell him the whole time?
I was thinking about that too. I'd ask for a seat change and would seriously consider taking another flight. He looks rancid.
They would have to turn that plane around or land in the next immediate farm yard and place him in the pig pen. How dare he insist. :nono: I consider that sexual assault which qualifies for imprisonment.

cinnespice

Hello is me your looking for?
So there were at least two people in a closed airplane bathroom and he's 400+ lbs? And they had to get him out of a wheelchair? How Sway?
Listen linda listen...
I'm tall plus sized 18...the hell...I feel claustrophobic in the bathroom how did he fit In there and she with him...how???
The door was closed too. My sister said she think this is a lie. I have to ask my cousin what she would of done she is flight attendant. I'm sorry he would have to figure it out.

Mooney72

Listen linda listen...
I'm tall plus sized 18...the hell...I feel claustrophobic in the bathroom how did he fit In there and she with him...how???
The door was closed too. My sister said she think this is a lie. I have to ask my cousin what she would of done she is flight attendant. I'm sorry he would have to figure it out.

A flight attendant on another forum stated that some long-haul planes have an interior wall in between two adjacent toilets that folds up to make a larger toilet for obese passengers. Not sure if this was the case here, though.

cinnespice

Hello is me your looking for?
A flight attendant on another forum stated that some long-haul planes have an interior wall in between two adjacent toilets that folds up to make a larger toilet for obese passengers. Not sure if this was the case here, though.
Ok that makes more sense. I never knew this. Because I was like there is question that had me scratching my head like how???

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Listen linda listen...

I feel claustrophobic in the bathroom how did he fit In there and she with him...how???
At The Bolded... :up: :rofl: I remember that little boy :lol:

You're right about those bathrooms being so small. I had challenges when I had my grandbabies on the plane. This hard to imagine. Not what I WANT to imagine. :eek2:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
**UPDATE**

Creepy tourist who made flight attendant wipe his butt dies on vacation
By Ebony Bowden and Yaron Steinbuch

April 19, 2019 | 4:40pm | Updated

AsiaWire

An obese American tourist who made headlines when he forced an air hostess to wipe his butt as he moaned in pleasure midair has died in Thailand.

The unnamed pervert left several Taiwanese stewardesses traumatized when he demanded they help him in the lavatory by removing his pants and wiping his butt on an LA-to-Taipei EVA Air flight Jan. 19.

After repeated attempts to inform the man he was blacklisted from flying on the airline in the future, a lawyer this week informed Taiwan’s EVA Air that he was dead.

According to Taiwan News, the lawyer said the creepy guy died sometime in March due to an unspecified illness while on a lengthy beach holiday on the Thai island of Koh Samui.

The perv had been booked on another EVA Air flight from Taipei to San Francisco, and the airline spent three months unsuccessfully trying to reach him to tell him it wouldn’t be taking him.

At a press conference, a teary-eyed EVA Air flight attendant described how she was left mentally traumatized after the man — who claimed to have had recent surgery on his hand — asked them to pull down his pants so he could use the bathroom.

In an Instagram post after the disgusting episode, the flight attendant said she locked herself inside the bathroom, crying and vomiting, unable to wash away the stench of the man’s crap.

The accused man — who was confined to a wheelchair and was estimated to weigh 440 pounds — reportedly threatened to relieve himself on the floor unless the all-female cabin crew helped him.

He slapped the hand of one woman who tried to cover his genitals with a blanket and asked them to leave the door open when he defecated.

The women managed to keep the door closed, but the man then refused to leave the bathroom unless they wiped his backside after he finished his business.

Things took a turn for the worse when the chief attendant donned three pairs of latex gloves and began wiping him.

“He said, ‘Oh, mmm, deeper, deeper’ and then accused my chief attendant of not properly cleaning his backside, requesting that she do it again,” she told media.

The airline will reportedly refund the man’s family for his unused airfare.