The 2007 Head-to-Toe Challenge

Glitter

Check in...

*Hair
I haven't done much for hair...but I noticed that I really am at shoulder length and that makes me happy! I order Nioxin pills to encourage more growth

*Skin
I've been taking off makeup when I wear it but I haven't been drinking water like I should and it's catching up with me. Need to get back on that.
*Teeth
Nothing this month, need to floss and wear retainer.

*Body
Okay!!! Since getting tips from this board and others as well as reading up on different programs, I am a FIRM believer!! I have been using the stability ball for maybe about 2 weeks now - and I lost 3 inches in the largest part of my hips and 2 inches off my regular hip measurement!

*Money
Still kinda funny...I'm still working on establishing my first credit card but I want to research this first

*Education
Trying to stay on top of hw!

*Career
I did my best so far and I've applied to a bunch of companies. I have heard from about 4 or 5 managers saying they would pass it on to other people in the company. I plan to follow up this week. Also, I'm signing up for a networking conference in DC where I meet the recruitment directors for major companies in NYC.

Sha76

Hair
I want my hair to reach close APL by the end of the year. I plan on reaching this through limited heat, frequent washing, stretching relaxers, self trimming and protective styling. Using a minimalists approach--pretty consistent

Skin
I want to clear up and even out skin tone.
I plan on doing this through regular exfoliations, sun block, and weekly mud masks.-since finding out about preg...need to talk to Dr about what is safe for my skin

Body
I want to increase muscle mass and lose 30 lbs to reach my goal of 120 lbs. Plus improve my cardiovacular health. I plan on working out with cardio 3x per week for at least 30 minutes-increasing monthly until I reach 60 minutes. and 3x per week with strength training.
Plus, eating fruits and veggies to minimum daily requirement and drinking a minimum of 6 cups of water per day. Weighing and measuring myself weekly for progress. - will not be losing weight, but gaining. I have been been slacking on workout- but I will be getting back on track soon. just to stay in shape for preg. changing this to : improve cardiovascular health with cardio 5 times per week for 15 minutes each and strength training 3 times per week, drink a min of 6 c of water, take prenatals, and weighing myself weekly for adequate weight gain until birth of second child. I will return to prev. goals 6 weeks after child is born

Spritual
I want to have closer relationship with God and learn the Word in deeper context through daily devotionals and prayer. Continue to attend church regularly. - getting closer
Family

Spend more quality time with my family.

Other
come out of my shell and meet more people. - doing better
Learn to shop for clothes and how to fit clothes on my body type.
type.

Last edited:

fuchsiastar

I'm in....this thread inspired me to join this site. You ladies are all so supportive! I'll be back with my goals later.

Amour

hows everyone getting on with this? I am unconsciously keeping up with this although I forgot about the thread and my committments
!!

BMoreFlyy

How is everyone coming along with their personal Head to Toe challenge?

Some of my situations changed and therefore my goals changed. Personally, I haven't been keeping up with this for myself. The only thing I can say that I have been actively doing is exercising.

Whimsy

Oh man, I completely fell off on this challenge.... I'm going to make an unofficial personal restart date of 6/8/07

Te'TahHead

Count me in Please?

Hair:
Waist length. To retain growth, protect, and moisturize daily.

Body:
To lost 15 lbs and STAY there.

Health:
To maintain proper nutrition as well as consuming a balanced diet. In coporate more lean fish in my diet, more fruits and more veggies. To drink atleast 6-8 g;asses of water a day and have 2 dairy products. Up keep taking vitamins.

Spirituality:
Gorw closer to God in seeking guidance, understanding and continued faith through all oppressive factors (low money, tragedies, etc)

Money:
Spend less. Continue on Budget. Raising credit score by 70 points! Paying my bills on time.
Education:
Earn my masters within the next year. keep my gpa of 3.7 in my Master's program

Relationships:
Maintain a strong, commited relationship with Hubby
Be the best mother and confodne to son. To try and not let stress get the best of our quality time.
Be the best mother that