The Best And The Worst

sunflora

Flowah Powah
Here's a fun game before the New Year (it's not that close but I made a post in Random Thoughts that made me think of this).

Find TWO pictures - only two! One with your hair in the BEST condition it's ever been in, and one with your hair in the worst!

Of course, I shall start.

December, 2016, bleached, fried and laid to the side. I had grown out my pixie cut, just stopped wearing weaves and gotten 'natural highlights'. NATURAL HIGHLIGHTS GUYS.

November 2017 - most heat damage and fried, bleached crispy hair has been cut out, dyed what was left all black. This was a couple of months before my tragic cut back to NL so that I could "start a fresh new hair journey" *rolls eyes*. I weaned off heat at this point to once a month, but I wasn't that great to my hair.

Currently, my hair is about that length again!! I've cut my heat down to 3 month intervals (for the most part) and plan on using even less heat in 2019. It's not the most impressive, growth, but the health is definitely way better, and going to get better every day. :)

I'm excited to see the rest!!

ETA: I really wish I had a better quality picture, but that's the best picture I have of the volume and health my hair had that month >.<

Last edited:

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
220FA0BE-0582-443A-A8C1-A59D024A9046.jpeg This was when I was tired of being natural, but I didn’t wanna relax.
7ACA7C02-0BA4-472B-9697-C1C326E37505.jpeg This was after I’ve been relaxed, but I was natural for so long I didn’t know how to be relaxed, and severely underprocessed the shaved part.
AC57DE5D-4678-489B-BBF0-EC5156932350.jpeg This was one of the times I was natural and I thought my twists looked really good.

D0391628-9E9F-4A2C-9F79-E4CBF278C1FD.jpeg I think I was relaxed or transitioning and got a silk press. I thought it looked nice and thick.