The Best BSS Human Hair

sugaplum

Star Shooter
Hello Ladies,

I'm 10 weeks into my BC. :woot: I plan on getting a full-head weave now that my hair is long enough. :weird: I was wondering if you ladies had any recommendations for BSS human hair for weaving. In your opinion, which is the "best for the buck." ;)

Thank all you ladies for your help. :kiss:

i would like to know also i am going for my first full head sew in i bought some yuri (sp) human hair yaki it was only $9.00 dollars so if i don't like it i won't be wasting a lot of money

Hmm... well I don't wear human hair for weaves, but I do for braids. I like Milky Way, and Black Diamond. Expensive but worth it. Also, I saw some Beverly Johnson in the BSS which is inexpensive, it looks like it's pretty good. Never used it though.

Last edited:
I liked Urban Beauty it comes in a like a blue box with the hair inside...its kind of expensive but the hair feels so real...but the only thing i kind of hated is that it would shed...but what human hair doesnt shed...i like that brand over any other brand that ive tried...

I think used Blk Diamond or Outre Remy- I can't remember, but will double check which one, and was able to reuse the hair for 9 months straight, and could still use it again. My style was straight. Not sure if same applies to curly.

Back