The BEST way to conquer weave itchies! Hands down!

LadyPaniolo

The itchiness of weaves made me give up on them altogether. Even when I did the ACV rinse to get the chemicals off the hair, I still itched so bad that I thought I would go insane. :spinning:

Last night I installed some hair I had bought but never used. If I didn't weave it up, I'd have put a relaxer on it within 36 hours, I feared. :look:

Anyhoo, I had bought this spray before but hadn't used it. Parnevu T-Tree Therapeutic Braid Spray. This stuff is the truth!!! :cloud9:

It has tea tree oil in it, which is a natural anti-fungal. This is ideal for weaves, to prevent Funky Weave Syndrome. It's only 3.99 for a 12oz bottle from savebeauty. That's pretty cheap.

It comes in a spray bottle, but just misting my head doesn't control itching, because it cant really get to my scalp that way. What I do is remove the pump, and gently pour a trickle of it on my scalp, allowing it to roll down my scalp. I turn my head upside down and pour it from the nape, letting it roll down my scalp all the way up to the front of my head. Just a trickle at a time, or else you'll have a stickiness issue.

The result is amazing. All itching immediately ceases. But the best part is the cool feeling I get. For at least half an hour after I apply it, my head feels like a cool breeze is blowing on it, though I know there is no air blowing across my scalp, it truly feels like there is. Even though the bottle was room temperature, it feels like I got it out of the fridge. Ahhhhh..... :beach:

For those of you who work outside the home and don't want to be clawing at your head, sticking sharp objects into your weave at your desk, this is your solution. You can pour a bit into a small bottle that can fit in your pocketbook. When you go to the restroom, you can apply it without the ____ people looking at you like :perplexed. No more constant scratching!

I HIGHLY reccomend this product. I'll be putting small bottles of it into my diaper bag and glove compartment. :yep:

heyfranz

Good to know - I'm getting braids next week and about the 3rd day they start to itch uncontrollably!

LadyPaniolo

I haven't tried this spray with braids yet, but that is what it was designed for, so I bet it would work great for them, too.