The Bible, Why Was It Written, And Who Was It Written For!

blazingthru

You ever have something you want to tell, but you don't want to hurt people, make people angry, but there is just no way around it. I have not been able to sleep because I deleted my thread, I deleted it because I did not have the energy to deal with the negative "christians" But when you have a calling to tell something you have to tell it though you end up with no friend and no support. But its better to obey God then man.

This is my Bible Study Lesson, it was so awesome that i needed to post it. it is very long and this is only one day and a little over an hour lesson, but it took me many pages to keep up and take notes of everything. I cried and I held my breath a little. I was totally surprised and amazed at how wonderful God is and how much he truly loves us.

Sunday bible study Notes

The Bible, why it was written, who was it written for?

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Hebrews 11:7 (KJV) By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

The Evidence was in the Word of God.

We got to believe in the word

We got to get into the word, diligently studying the word and following the precepts and line by line a little here a little there

We go to do whats in the bible, God has a message for us in there.

Ephesians 6:10-12 finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. You cannot strike back, Jesus did not strike back nor even thought too.

1500 text of Jesus second coming recorded in the bible.

Every 5th verse in the New Testament speaks a reference to the second coming of Jesus Christ

8-1 ratio between first coming and second coming.

Jesus is coming the bible consistently point to Jesus coming and to get ready, get ready, get ready.

Blue Prints- The bible is the Blue Print

Gen -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rev Word of God

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
It is not enough to merely read, but the word of God must enter our hearts and our understanding. In order that we may be established in the blessed truth.

If we should neglect to search the scriptures for ourselves, that we may know what is truth, then if we are led astray, we are accountable for it. We must search the scriptures carefully so that we will know every condition that the lord has given us; and if we have minds of limited capacity, by diligently searching the word of God, we may become mightily in the scriptures, and may explain them to others.

The bible has one Central Theme, though it was written over a period of 1500 years. By 40 diverse men of all backgrounds. As they were moved by the holy spirit.

Deuteronomy 8:15-18King James Version (KJV)

15 Who led thee through that great and terrible wilderness, wherein were fiery serpents, and scorpions, and drought, where there was no water; who brought thee forth water out of the rock of flint; Who fed thee in the wilderness with manna, which thy fathers knew not, that he might humble thee, and that he might prove thee, to do thee good at thy latter end; And thou say in thine heart, My power and the might of mine hand hath gotten me this wealth. But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

Moses repeating what happened as they left Egypt and wandered in the wilderness, full of snakes, serpents, drought, no food. Nothing, yet God provided their every need. God puts his words in the mouth of the Prophets this is the Principle that will carry us all though to the bible.

Jeremiah 1:8-9 (KJV) Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the Lord. Then the Lord put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the Lord said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth.

The word of the Lord came to Ezekiel

Ezekiel 1: 1-3 The word of the Lord came expressly unto Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; and the hand of the Lord was there upon him.

Everybody that has wrote the bible is dead, The bible was written for US

2 Peter 1:20

Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Genesis 2:17
17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
Knowledge=Educated ( in knowing Good and Evil – of which God only wanted us to know Good.)

Why was the bible written

It is the Antidote so that we will not surely die.

Gen 2:17 Surely Die!!

Genesis 3

3 Now the serpent was more *subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

*Subtil: cunning, artful, crafty

Their eyes were opened: Enlightened.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of Sin is death. The gift is eternal life.

1 john 3:4 whosoever committed sin transgresses also the law, for sin is the transgression of the Law. Adam and Eve transgress the Law.

Romans 5;12 Wherefore as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.

When Eve ate of the fruit sin did not enter into the world.

Sin entered when Adam ate.

1 Tim 2:14 Adam was not deceived But death entered the world.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between they seed and her seed, it shall bruise thy head, and thou shall bruise his heel.

Antidote; between sin and the world -1 John 3:16 We should not Perish

1 John 3:16 God sent his son to pay the penalty But it was decided before the earth was created.

Ephesians 1:3-5 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

God has predestined us to be saved, before he created the world.

How long is this plan to last.

Acts 17:26

26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

It is predetermine how long sin is going to last.

Predestined how long we have an opportunity to make it through.

1 Corinthians 15:17-26 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain. Ye are yet in your sins.

1 Corinthians 15:21King James Version (KJV) For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. Romans 5:12

For as in Adam all die.

God as written the bible as an instruction book of what he is going to do.

1 Cor 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, Those who are saved dead and those remain alive will changed, the dead lost will not changed.

The corrupt must put on incorruptible

Ephesian 2:8 through obedience we are saved, for by grace are you saved though faith, it is the gift of God. Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Hebrews 11:38-40 (Of whom the world was not worthy:) they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth. And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise: God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

The hall of famers, Joseph, Jacob, Issac. They lived a life believing in the promise, but they never saw the promise, yet they died. They are in the graves waiting for US. They are still waiting on us. To receive the promise of so long ago.

The Promises= Immortality

1 peter 1:18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

Romans 5:6 For when you were yet without strength, in due time Christ Died for ungodly.

When did Christ Die? 31AD on time, on schedule

That Strength was to overcome sin

Hebrews 10: 1-510 For the Law, since it has only a shadow of the good things to come and not the very [a]form of things, can never, by the same sacrifices which they offer continually year by year, make perfect those who draw near. 2 Otherwise, would they not have ceased to be offered, because the worshipers, having once been cleansed, would no longer have had consciousness of sins? 3 But in [c]those sacrifices there is a reminder of sins year by year. 4 For it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins. 5 Therefore, when He comes into the world, He says,

“Sacrifice and offering You have not desired,

But a body You have prepared for Me;

Frontal Lobe-consciences

Cleansing of the sanctuary is the cleansing of the mind.

John 1:29 Behold the Lamb of God which taketh away the sins of the world.

1 john 3:8-9 Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil.

Whosever is born of God does not commit sin; for his seed remains in him, and he cannot sin, because his is born of God.

Central Theme in the entire bible is the Redemption Plan, the restoration between us and God.

Hebrews 10:4-11

4 For it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins. 5 Therefore, when He comes into the world, He says,

“Sacrifice and offering You have not desired,

But a body You have prepared for Me;

6 In whole burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin You have taken no pleasure.

7 “Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come

(In the scroll of the book it is written of Me)

To do Your will, O God.’”

8 After saying above, “Sacrifices and offerings and whole burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin You have not desired, nor have You taken pleasure in them” (which are offered according to the Law), 9 then He [a]said, “Behold, I have come to do Your will.” He takes away the first in order to establish the second. 10 By this will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

11 Every priest stands daily ministering and offering time after time the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins;

Victory over sin!

Romans 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. Revelations 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

The Great Dragon: Persecuting power

A Serpent : A deceiver

The Devil : Tempter

Satan: Adversary

When Satan is attacking from those four different angles he is a force, that we cannot win against except through the power of jesus Christ’s strength, When do we get that strength.

Strength came at the cross in 31AD, Satan no longer had access to heaven ,Satan knew he had a short time at the cross.

Revelations 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Revelation 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

The Remnant of her seed is the church who is left who keeps all the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

He tried to kill Jesus as soon as he came upon the earth.

If it’s the dragon, what personality is he operating under, Persecuting Power The Dragon makes war on Who? Who is he mad at?

Satan has a short time to prevent us from learning about the strength that Jesus has left us to overcome sin

Revelations 13:11
. And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. This Beast is the United States, it will speak as a dragon, Persecuting power

Gen 3:15 this Scripture runs through the entire bible, The last enemy to be destroyed is Death.,

How close are we to these events. What page of the book are WE on.

Romans 13:11 and that knowing the time, that now it is high time to Wake up out of sleep. For now is our Salvation nearer then when we first believed.

Though we can not set the time, we are required to know the time is near. Even at the door.

There is more to come this is only the beginning of the study, yet it explains the purpose of the bible, it is our instructions in overcoming sin, why sin entered the world and how it will forever be destroyed, who brought it What are our roles, who are we and how we can overcome sin. At this point in this journey we are at the end. Indeed the Pope intends to come and suggested strongly that we keep Sunday holy and spend time with the family and that the constitution be done away with and it will be done. We will not have control of our own money any longer, is anyone paying attention to Greece and they are limited to what funds they were able to get out of the bank each day, it did not matter how much funds they had in the bank, they could not get it out. Banks were closing. The rich got wind of this and started moving their money and making major changes as to how they will get their money, but that is here in the US this will be coming to the US soon. But pay attention how does the constitution protect us, What will happen when we no longer have it. We lost our freedom 9/11 it didn’t just happen it was a catalyst for losing the constitution; I haven’t read the constitution in years. But it would behoove all of us to read it and see what we will be losing.

As many of you know we have been speaking about the Sunday Laws for years, no one wants to hear about it but it’s here, the Pope will address the family time and spending time with your family and worship on Sunday the day the Church has stated the day to worship for her church, but everyone has followed her. Which makes them her children. The bible is very clear as to who is who. Regardless of our emotional ties and traditions we need to be lovers of the truth.

We still have some more questions to answer, where are we on the page in the bible. We are in there, We have a job to do, we have to finish the work. I'll be posting Monday Bible Study soon.

The Holy Father will be joining us in Philadelphia for the World Meeting of Families in 2015!

Festival of Families

The Festival of Families, held on Saturday, September 26, 2015, is an international celebration of family, community, and faith. Everyone is invited to join in this joyful, global celebration of support and love. During this event, high-level performers, both music and visual, will entertain and educate participants from around the world.

Pope Francis’s revealing Vatican radio address delivered on August 12, 2015. In anticipation of his upcoming visit to the United States, the head of the Catholic Church is promoting a family theme that includes an emphasis on Sundaykeeping, which he says “is so sacred that it is the conduit for every grace of Christ.”

The Golden Age is Over: Billionaires Dumping American Companies
04-01-2015 • http://moneymorning.com
Nobel Prize winning economist Robert Shiller has released data showing that U.S. markets are now seriously overvalued. According to his proprietary research, stocks have inflated to almost 2x their historical value. And his recent appearances major television networks included the warning: "This is not the Golden Age for Investing."

Now there's evidence that suggests he's not the only well-known investor taking money out of the U.S. markets.

Warren Buffett recently dumped his entire $3.7 billion stake in America's largest company.

And legendary international investor George Soros cut his U.S. market positions by over 30% in less than three months , preferring to place his money in safer havens overseas.

Are these multi-billion dollar moves out of US stocks by some of the world's richest men a warning sign that more serious economic problems are approaching?

According to Jim Rickards, the CIA's Financial Threat Advisor, the answer is yes.

In a startling interview, he reveals the activities undertaken by the Fed inside the Financial War room at the Treasury.

However, it's the findings of an alarming report issued by his colleagues inside all 16 U.S. intelligence agencies that make this interview a must-see for every American.

Take a few moments to see what they fear could begin within the next six months and decide for yourself.
http://pro.moneymappress.com/MMRBSSH39PPM3/PMMRR2CK/?iris=337599&h=true

Last edited:

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
You ever have something you want to tell, but you don't want to hurt people, make people angry, but there is just no way around it. I have not been able to sleep because I deleted my thread, I deleted it because I did not have the energy to deal with the negative "christians" But when you have a calling to tell something you have to tell it though you end up with no friend and no support. But its better to obey God then man.

As many of you know we have been speaking about the Sunday Laws for years, no one wants to hear about it but it’s here, the Pope will address the family time and spending time with your family and worship on Sunday the day the Church has stated the day to worship for her church, but everyone has followed her. Which makes them her children. The bible is very clear as to who is who. Regardless of our emotional ties and traditions we need to be lovers of the truth.

Maybe there is more prayer needed to discern whether you're hearing from G-d regarding catholic "christians" and the Pope?