The BT (Big Trim) :-)

dreemssold

Well, I knew my hair needed a trim...badly...but I had decided I was probably not going to get one...ever...lol. Then I left town to go to my high school reunion and stopped by to see my old stylist. I started to think how she was probably the only stylist I could trust to trim off just the damaged parts and no more, so I okayed a trim. She trimmed and flat-ironed my hair. The last time I had my hair flat-ironed was a couple of years ago, and only then because it was too short to set. I LOVE MY TRIM. I didn't want it, and I hated to see 1.5 inches
on the floor, but even I had to admit my hair looks and feels so healthy now. It even looks dark, rather than the funky summer dull brown it has looked for the last few months. I just wanted to tell anyone dreading the big trim (I KNOW I WAS), that you might be pleasantly surprised
. I could not have done it without looking at all the healthy hair albums here. Thanks ladies
!

jainygirl

Your hair looks great. Girl, what reunion did you go to??? you look like a youngun in your pics -- looking good
You and your hair are both very pretty

inthepink

OMG!! You have some gorgeous thick and HEALTHY hair!! Keep taking good care of it. I swear, it looks like every single strand on your head is to your ends (the way it should be!). Awesome!! What a nice job you and your stylist did! Keep up the good work!!

dreemssold

Aww, thanks ladies. Jainy, my 10 year is tomorrow...I'm sure I'll end up posting the drama in O/T, lol. Thanks again, all

lovelymissyoli

Your hair is so thick...and it's relaxed!!!
I just relaxed my hair so I lost a lot of thickness but your hair is very beautiful and truely an inspiration!

aqualung

Good gracious. It's even and thick and straight and WOW!
*searching posts for dreemssold's routine*

jainygirl

[ QUOTE ]
dreemssold said:
Jainy, my 10 year is tomorrow...I'm sure I'll end up posting the drama in O/T, lol. Thanks again, all

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, cant wait for the update
i can just imagine, i already have my popcorn ready. -- jainy

dreemssold

Thanks all
! Sweetnic...yes, I always just roller-set, although since I started LHCF-ing it
, I airdry now pretty often, also. Jainy...it was drama-freee, surprise, surprise

moneychaser

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
wow it looks like a wig (in a good way
) the ends are soo thick!

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes!! It looks really good